Chapter 1--That bootay

Okay peeps, this is my first fanfic. Feel free to comment on what you think ya losers! I'd really fucking appreciate it. Their won't be smut or fluff in this chapter, just kinda a first filler type of thing going on.

Bakugo POV

I can't fucking believe I'm a few weeks from starting the beginning of my hero training at U.A. Time has really been creeping up to this. It feels like just yesterday I was stuck at that loser middle school with that Deku bastard. I still don't fucking understand how of all people, HE gets to attend there too. I guess I'll always have to deal with him lurking in my shadows. I don't get why he has to follow me around like a lost hungry puppy. **shakes head vigorously** I need to stop getting so fucking distracted, and focus on trying to relax. I've been so focused on my workout routine that I have completely forgot to at least try and make time to think and breathe. I know I won't have any relaxation time once my training starts. **sigh** Well, I'm glad I picked such perfect day to take a stroll through the city to get some fresh air. The sun is so warm and comforting on my skin that isn't being covered by my clothes. **Stops to take a sip of tea** Man, that coffee shop sure can make some tasty ass tea. I guess I should be heading home now, it has been a few hours. I don't want to hear the old hag complain about how I was gone all damn day. God forbid I make time for my fucking self.

As I turn the corner of this multi-colored brick building, I'm knocked into by this boy that is arms deep in his backpack, not paying the fuck attention. Knocking the tea I just bought out of my hands, spilling all over my shoes and onto this (now on the ground) black haired boys arms and torso. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, I JUST BOUGHT THAT TEA YOU FUCKING...." I pause as I notice he is gazing up at me with the reddest eye that contrast off his deep black hair that is covering the other eye . As I stand there--mouth gaping-- staring back at this beauty, with a steamed bun poking out of his mouth, I can't find any words to produce. Finally I manage to out stretch my arm to offer him a helping hand to get up. He grasps my hand, and I feel my cheeks tingling and start to turn warm. His hand is the softest thing I've ever felt. As I start to pull him towards me, all I hear is "HEYYYY, KACCHAN" I immediately release this boys hand from my grasp and whip my body around to find that Deku is jogging towards me waving his hand above his head like the idiot he so joyously is.

I turn back around to find that the sweet faced boy is gone, and only his steamed bun is left behind in his wake. **sigh** "What the FUCK do you want now Deku?" "W-Well... I was just wondering what you were doing...is all" he says to me. "I was enjoying this fabulous day, until you so gratefully ruined it with your being.. But I'm going home now, so leave me the fuck alone." "Do you mind if I walk with you? And who was that boy you knocked onto the floor?" he so pleasantly asked me. "I DIDN'T FUCKING KNOCK HIM ON THE FLOOR YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE!!! The dumbass wasn't paying attention and bumped into me when we turned around the corner and fell on his ass. Can we be done talking now shit nerd? " I proceed to walk home, whether he was done talking or not. That was enough I had of him for the next century. "W-wait, Kacchaaaaan, you didn't answer me. Can I-I walk with you?" he aksed again. **Inhales loudly & exhales even more prominently even louder** "LISTEN, as long as you don't make a peep out your mouth, I guess I don't really give a damn. As we walk down the sidewalk, I can't get the picture of that boys face and soft hand out of my head. I wonder if he is okay...considering my hot tea spilled all over him.. What a fucking shit show.

Kirishima POV

WHO THE HELL WAS THHHHAAAAT! I can't stop thinking of how stupid I must have looked, just fucking sitting there on the ground just staring at him. Thank jesus for my hardening quirk, or my skin would have burned to all living hell from his tea spilling all over me. Man oh man was he attractive. I wish I could have mustered up some actual words to speak to him, but instead I just left that damn steamed bun in my mouth..I can sense my face turning red as I remember grabbing is onto his hand when he offered to help me off the ground. I wish he didn't just let me fall to the floor again when that other boy called to him, probably his boyfriend or something. Seemed pretty rude to me, but whatever. It gave me the chance to haul ass out of that embarrassing situation. I wish I could have been more manly to talk to him..what was his name again, Kacchan? hmph, dropped my fucking steamed bun on the way out too damnit. Welp, I better get out of this dark alleyway before I look more like a weirdo and get back to studying. I have A LOT more studying before school starts again, so much shit I still don't understand. **sigh**

--fast forward to the first day of class--

Shit shit shiiiit. I'm going to be late...On the first fucking day.... As I sprint down the hallway, I casually stop in front of the classroom door, noticing it is cracked slightly. I peak in to see some of the other students conversing among themselves, then I see this boy sitting by himself, cross-legged at his desk patiently waiting for class to start, with an annoyed look on his face. **Inhales deeply** Oh my fucking god. My heart rate rises as I realize it's the boy from a few weeks ago. The one I can't fucking get out of my mind. What are the odds, us both going to the same school, in the same freakin class. My thoughts were interrupted "Do you plan on going in, or just standing out here, you're going to be late." I slowly turn my head, but don't see anyone.. "Down here.." I cock my head down to see this...person in a bright yellow sleeping bag starring at me. "WAHHHHHHH, WHAT THE...WHO THE..O-OKAY.. UMMM." I yell, bursting through the door as the bell starts to ring. Everybody has gone quiet and is staring at me. I start to rub the back of my head. "Ummmm, sorry." I finally am able to say. I check to see where I'm seated, and it's next to HIM. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad at this point.

I try to casually take my seat. To my surprise, the teacher is actually that gigantic yellow caterpillar I encountered moments ago. What kinda of school is this, I think to myself. He continues to talk about the basics as I feel the sense I'm being watched. I look around to see that HE is staring right at me. It feels like he is looking into my soul. I give him a nervous grin, but he says nothing, doesn't even change his facial expression. I honestly don't even know how to react. So I try to just focus my attention on what is going on in class....OKAY, it's been five solid minutes, and I can still feel him staring at me. WHAT THE HELL DO I DO. Suddenly the bell rings distracting my thoughts. Ughhhh finally.

I'm about to get up out of my seat as I hear "Oi, shity hair." I turn around to find his face inches from mine. "U-u-ummm, are you talking to me?" I asked. "Does it fucking look like I'm talking to you..seems pretty obvious..ANYWAYS, you look really familiar..Your eyes..." He doesn't remember? He really fucking doesn't remember.. Well I guess I wouldn't remember me either, I'm not that impressionable. "HEYYYY, shit for brains, are you listening?" he continued to say. I place my hand on the back of my neck "Ohh, I'm ughh, the guy that bumped into you a few weeks ago causing you to spill your tea...sorry about that.." "Well well well, maybe you should have been paying more attention to your surroundings." he blatantly said "But I noticed you staring at me intently for at least five minutes earlier, does that count as being attentive?" I mussed up to say. Our faces still inches apart, he blushed and turned away.

"Tchh, yeah I guess. So are you going to give me your name or what?" "My name is Eijiro Kirishima, the manlyest name around!" **Gives thumbs up and winks** "Yours is Kacchan right?"...."Errrrr,not exactly. That's just what that broccoli head calls me..My name is Katsuki Bakugo." Ohhh also a manly name. I simply can't take my eyes off of him, he is so stunning. I have to show him how manly I can be..since he probably thinks I'm just an idiot.."Hey, I have an idea. How about I take you to that coffee shop to buy you a new tea.. Since I kinda ruined the one you had the other day.." **Slams hand onto my desk** "Be there at 8, got it." "S-s-sure." I say half excited half terrified. What did I just get myself into...As I watch him leave, I realize why I absolutely got into this mess...**sigh** DAT ASSS THO.

Yeah so I just winged this entire scenario

Yeah so I just winged this entire scenario...And I'm not complaining to much on where it went. Their will be some fluffy stuff in the next chapter. Be patient because I have a fuck ton of studying to do for my certification exam in a few weeks and I don't have much free time at hand, so fuck you.