chapter 2

"Pete just tell me , is she or is she not hot" Sirius whined as he trudged through the doors of Hogwarts. Girls sending him suggestive winks as then passed.

"I told you I don't know" peter said sternly.

"But I n-"

"Sirius just leave would you" James groaned as they sat in their seats at their house table. He was hungry and all he wanted was food and his precious lily pad.

"Fine" Sirius grumbled.

The hall went quiet as dumbldore walked to the podium for his beginning of year speech.

Sirius zoned out as he looked around the hall in boredom. He only broke his trance when the doors opened ,showing the first years. This made him perk up a bit as he scanned all of them for the new girl.

His breath got stuck in his throat when he saw her. For a moment it was just him and her in the room. She was absolutely beautiful with her honey blond hair and dazzling smile. He watched her talk to a first year and for a second their eyes met. He swore he could have had a heart attack when he saw her baby blue eyes."hello future Mrs black".

"Sirius mate close your mouth your drooling  all over the table" James joked ,closing his friends mouth.

Sirius didn't ever tear his eyes away from the beautiful blond. Remus started to worry when he saw his friend turn a slight shade of purple."Sirius you have to breath come on in and out"

The three boys started to try to break Sirius from his trance and get him to remember to breath.

"James" he whispered.

"What"

"I found my lily Evans"

This made them all turn to follow his line of sight and look at the honey blond witch mixed in with all the first years."so that's what she looks like" peter mused.

They all watched her as she moved closer to the front of the hall."hopefully she's not in Slytherin " James joked.

"Nothing could ever tear us apart" Sirius defended. "That's my future wife your talking about".

" SABRINA SPELLMAN" McGonagall called.

Sabrina nervously made her way to the from and sat on the stool. The had was then placed on her head ,covering her eyes.
"Aahhh a spellman , haven't had one of you before. Well then let's see..........stubborn.... Mischievous I see along with......brave yes i see it brave yet loyal to those you love. Well then I know exactly where to put you ,it'd better be......

" GRYFFINDOR"

The moment the had announced her house the table to her left erupted in cheers. One boy in particular stood on the table and hollered as loud as he could , making her laugh as his friend tugged on is trouser leg and swiftly got a kick to the face.

She stood up from the stool and walked over to the table slowly. The sorting still going on behind her. Sabrina wondered where she would sit. She saw the boy previously on the table waving her over to sit with him and his friends.

"Hello" she greeted as she sat down with a smile , making Sirius try to remember to breath.

"Hello gorgeous ,I'm Sirius black. These at Remus "he said pointing to  a tall lanky boy with scars on his face " peter" he pointed a a quiet mousy boy ,"and last but not least James potter" this time pointing to a boy with glasses and messy hair.

",hey , I'm Sabrina"

"So where did you go to school before this" Remus asked sneaking chocolate from his pocket.

"Oh just a local school really , I kinda got expelled for causing to much trouble. Guess they got sick of me" she smirked. If Sirius was having second thoughts he wasn't having them anymore. She was perfect.

"Oi Black quit hogging the new girl" one of the gryffindor lads shouted from down the table.

"Oi hands of my future wife" Sirius shouted back. Gaining more than a few stares.

"You haven't even talked to her yet" the boy retorted.

"Its love at first sight" Sirius yelled loudly.

This seemed to silence the boy. Sirius's eyes widen when he realises what he had done. He stopped panicking when he hear a loud laugh beside him. It was so full of life. He turned in shock along with the boys, all expecting her to run.                                               Instead she was laughing so loud she had tears in her eyes and was leaning against Sirius so she wouldn't fall over.

Sabrina thought this was hilarious. She has not even been here an hour and she was loving her time here.

"Is this what its normally like here" she asked.

"Well, this and pranking yeah" Sirius answered.

"Oh I love pranking, last week I turned my aunts shoes into frogs" she laugh.

"Marry me" Sirius asked

"Sirius" Remus scolded

"What"

"You can't just say that"

"Why not"

"Just shut it you hideous pile of hippogriff shit"

"Have you been spending time with my mother" Sirius accused. "That's one of her favourites.