chapter 4

After their mischief to the two Slytherin's the five made their way back to the common room.

They collapsed onto the sofa facing the fire erupting in giggles. Remus soon got hiccups.

"I can't wait for morning" Sabrina laughed. The boys laughed ever harder.

"Did you see Lucius" Sirius barked.

The five eventually wondered up to bed after joking some more. Sabrina know knew the story of why James is scared of cheese and had been proposed to by Sirius four times.

When she entered her dorm she face planted into her bed and fell asleep. Lily just stared at the odd girl as she didn't even move. The only reason she knew she was alive was her back rising up and down. What an odd girl.

*******************

Sirius was the first to wake up , as usual. His mother had beaten it into him quite literally. Regulus was the same way.

Remus could be heard miles away , even by James standards. The werewolf could sleep anywhere and he snored something evil. They were forced to place a silencing charm on the dorm since all of gryffindor was complaining.

Peter kept shuffling around in his sleep.

James snored too. But Sirius discovered that if you hit him in the back he starts talking in his sleep.

He had noticed these things over the years. Every little pointless detail. Boredom had its perks.

Sirius groaned , rolling over and snuggling into his blanket. Until he remembered Sabrina might be awake to. He jumped put of bed in an instant and bolted down the stairs.

"SABRINA"

"OH FUTURE MRS BLACK"

He screamed up the stairs. He heard shuffling at the top of the stairs and saw lily Evans glaring at him."what the hell do you want black".

"I already said it. I want my future wife".

" who "

"Sabrina obviously"he answered with a dramatic twirl of his hair and hand on his hip like a drama queen.

Lily glared heatedly at him before going to fetch her dormmate. " oh what the , who the hell are y-" Sabrina whined as lily tugged her along. She stopped to point at Sirius "go".

Lily then wandered back to the dorm , slamming the door loudly.

Sabrina stumbled down the stairs ,rubbing the sleep from her eyes." What is it Sirius "she yawned.

" why the company of a beautiful woman of course" he grinned cheekily.