personal quiz

"Favourite colour"

"Blue"

"Sport?"

"Sleep will forever be my favourite sport , now go away" Sabrina groaned. She curled up on the sofa , trying to ignore the annoyance that was Sirius black.

"But we need to get to know each other better" Sirius whined , tugging on her sleeve.

"Not at three in the morning".

With a huff Sirius sat down next to her. He ran his hands through his hair. All week he had asked her questions. She answered all of then with a smile. One of the main things he learned was that she was like a cat , addicted to sleep and could do it anywhere. " come on then , let's get to bed" he said helping her to stand up.

He watched as she stumbled up the stairs." Goodnight Sirius"

"Goodnight Mrs black"

"Fuck off"

*************

"What's got you up so late" James teased , sitting on his bed. "Been busy have you".

"Only getting to know my future wife" Sirius answered collapsing on his bed."its been great".

"What did you learn then" Remus groaned from his bed. He had been sick recently and was still pale. They all joked that it was his time if the month.

"She likes blue" he sighed dreamily.

***********

The next morning Sabrina wandered down the great hall for breakfast. Everyone was there but Remus. She had been at Hogwarts for just over a month now and this was the second time this happened." Is Remus okay" she asked Sirius as she sat down next to him.

"Sick again , my love" he answered handing her an orange juice. "Happens all the time. Almost every month really".

Sabrina spent the rest of breakfast mulling over what he had said. Scars. Sick every month. Moody beforehand , tends to eat more chocolate. She stood up abruptly from the table. Shocking her friends. She walked out of the great hall at light lightening speed. Her cloak flowing behind her.

She stopped when she reached the doors of the hospital wing. Sabrina quietly opened the door and slipped in , tiptoeing to Remus's bed.

" hi remmy"

He jumped at the sound of her voice in panic. He was covered in bandages and started to panic even more." Sabrina i-i"

"Its okay Remus. I know what you are its fine" she comforted placing a hand over his. He started shaking his head , tears down his face. " I'm a monster" he sobbed.

"No your not" Sabrina sooths. "I've knows other werewolf's and they don't fold and iron their socks like you do" she joked trying to make him laugh. He managed a small smile instead.

"So your still my friend" he asked scared.

Sabrina held his hand reassuringly. "Till the day I die" she answered meaning every word. "When do you leave".

" tomorrow " hr said grumpily.

"I'll take notes for you then. Get some rest".

**************

" Do you like pink"

This was the first question of the day. He had stuck to his word and was literally wanting to know everything about her. She thought it was cute if she was being honest.

"No why"

"Will you go on a date with me this weekend to hogsmead. We can go to the three broomsticks , zonkos, honeydukes". He asked hopefully. His eyes wide with a shy smile on his face. He kept scratching the back of his head nervously.

Sabrina had a sly smile on her face. Over her time in hogwart her and the boys had caused lots of mischief. Her and Sirius had taken to hanging out by themselves and talked for hours at a time. She had grown to like him. She just didn't know in which way.

Just as Sirius was about to walk away the grabbed his arm." I'd love nothing more" she smiled kissing his cheek before walking away.

She didn't notice how Sirius's smile grew l. Or his fist bump in the air or even his little happy dance.