Plagiarism

Plagiarism – the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own!

Noun

Synonyms – Copying, infringement of copyright, piracy, theft, stealing, informal cribbing, "accusations of plagiarism".

This is the definition of plagiarism; so if you have come to this story to do any of the above, I would advise you I know some badass attorney's (no lie) who would be more than happy to do me a favor and find your ass and punish you with the law.

So those who come to read this story and not steal it, then please enjoy.

I also do not advise hate against one another or myself, so if you are calling people names and over all just being a rude fuck, I will mute you.

There will be no updating schedule because I am a mother of a 4 year old little girl, who is my absolute world. She comes before anything and everything including my writing. So I don't know when I will finish a chapter and have it ready to post. I'd ask that you guys are understanding and patient with me.

I do hope to be updating once a month. If this story is complete then hey you have nothing to worry about.

But overall please enjoy my story and let me know what you think about it.

PS I do take constructive criticism so please let me know if there is anything you think I should change to make my story better. (Not just because you want it to go your way)Just saying.

Please remember to vote, comment, and share.

Till next time my groot Friends,
Bubbleslishes aka Brittany.