Chapter seven- rated r

(903 words)

Chapter seven -

Karma and Blue stepped out of the elevator and Karma turned to walk to the front door but Blue grabbed her by the elbow and maneuvered her to a hallway just off the lobby floor.

"I thought we were going to dinner?" Karma asked, confused.

"We are." Blue smiled at her as he led them both down the hallway and to a set of double doors.

Blue pushed the door open and as if on cue people stood up screaming 'Happy Birthday'.

"Did you really think you could just forget about your own birthday?" Blue whispered in her ear before kissing her check.

Karma was about to respond but someone pulled her away from Blue.

She didn't celebrate her own birthday. Yes she put together over the top parties for everyone else, but her own birthday just wasn't that eventful to her.

Her heart fluttered thinking about how Blue had put all this together and somehow managed to get her here for this party.

Hours passed, and Karma couldn't keep the smile off her face as she mingled with her friends and family.

Looking over to where Blue was she felt her heart warm. He had done all this for her.

He knew she didn't do anything for her own birthday, and he went out of his way to make this day special for her.

*-*

The party ended and everyone left. Karma and Blue silently made their way back to their room.

After showering Karma wrapped a towel around her body, she walked into the living room where Blue was currently going over blueprints for one of his jobs.

Blue looked up from his work, stunned when karma let go of her towel letting it fall to the floor.

Her naked body on full display and only for his eyes.

Getting up, Blue walked over to Karma. Her eyes followed every move he made.

Once he was standing in front of her, he grabbed her chin and brought her lips to his.

Karma leaned into the kiss, wrapping her arms around him, holding him close to her.

Blue moved his hands down her arms, reaching behind her to squeeze her ass before lifting her up so her legs wrapped around his waist.

Their tongues tasting each other as he walked them to the bedroom, gently laying her on the bed and hovering over her.

Blue pulled back resting his arms on each side of her head, both breathing heavily.

"Your so fucking beautiful." He whispered before leaning down and capturing her lips again.

One hand moved to her breast pinching the small erect bund between his fingers, earning a moan of approval from Karma.

Karma arched her back as Blue removed his lips from hers and kissed down her jaw and neck to her chest where he began licking and sucking on her breast.

She was on cloud nine, it had been too long since she had felt his touch.

Moving from her breast Blue left wet kisses down her stomach and to her waist, biting and sucking on the skin before dipping his head between her parted thighs.

"Oh fuck!" Karma groaned out as Blues toungue found the sensitive bud between her legs.

Blue's tongue was amazing. She had never had a man go down on her the way he did.

He continued to suck on the small bud as he slipped one finger into her wet opening.

Karma's body jerked up as he began pumping his finger in and out as his tongue ravished her clit.

Her body was sweating and her toes curled as she felt the all too familiar pull in her lower belly.

One of her hands unfisted the sheets and reached down, tangling her fingers in his beautiful blonde hair, holding his head there not wanting him to stop.

Blue added a second finger as he felt her walls tighten up and her legs began to shake.

With her feet firmly pressed against his shoulders she came, screaming his name over and over again as her orgasm rocked her body.

Blue licked her opening one last time before moving up her body again.

"I want to fuck you till your begging me to stop." He whispered as he removed his clothes.

Karma watched as Blue grabbed his cock pumping once; twice before aligning himself with her entrance.

Slowly he began pushing in.

They both groaned at the feeling of each other.

Karma could feel him stretching her, filling her completely.

Blue loved how her walls clamped down on him, milking him for all he had.

Slowly, ever so fucking slowly he began pulling out and then pushing back in again, but he didnt keep that speed for long.

Karma squealed as Blue suddenly flipped her over so she was now on her belly, ass in the air. Never once pulling out.

Blue sped up, nearly slamming into her.

The only sounds where their bodies as Blue fucked her from behind and their moans of pleasure.

Karma felt that pull in her lower belly again, and soon to was coming apart again moaning incoherent words in the wake of her orgasm.

She could feel Blue come, filling her as his cock jerked inside her.

He pulled out before collapsing beside her.

"Fuck that was good." He breathlessly said, still coming down from his own high.

Karma mumbled her agreement before turning over and wrapping her arm around his waist.