Chapter thirteen

(585 words)

Chapter thirteen -

Karma slammed her hand down on the table. " I will not fucking deal with this shit anymore." She angrily spit out. She was over it. In the past twenty four hours Mr. Prinkle and his wife had once again tried to change the ideas for the remodel and she was over it.

Her assistant jumped before running from the room. She could feel her anger boiling over.

Picking up the phone she called the man.

"Mr. Prinkle this is Karma. I understand your wife is needy and temperamental but she can not treat my employees like shit and you mister are a stupid man. Also we will no longer be doing business with you or your wife so fuck off." She angrily bit out as she slammed the phone back on the receiver.

"Miss. DiCaprio Blue is on line two." Her assistant whispered as she peaked her head through the cracked door.

Taking a deep breath Karma thanked her before picking the phone back up.

"Hey baby." Blue was too happy for her mood.

"I need a big fucking glass of wine and maybe a punching bag." Karma grumbled.

"What happened baby?" Blue asked, sensing her mood over the phone. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his arms around her and hold her till she was better.

"Mr. Prinkle and his bitchy ass wife is what the fuck happened." Karma snapped. She instantly apologized, it wasn't Blue's fault.

"You don't have to apologize to me baby. I'm getting on the plane in about thirty minutes. I should be home soon then I'll make you feel better." Blue smiled at the thought of feeling her body against his again.

Karma relaxed some. "I cant wait to fucking kiss you again."

"Me either baby, me either." Blue mumbled.

*-*

Karma held her stomach as she once again gagged over the kitchen sink.

What the fuck was wrong with her.

She had ordered Thai because she knew Blue loved it. He had landed ten minutes ago and was on his way home and the smell of the food alone made her stomach turn as if she was on a roller coaster.

She heard the front door open and hurriedly to wash the evidence of her recent gut spill out down the sink.

"Hey baby." Blue said, wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her back to him.

"Hey." Karma mumbled. She wanted to get up the stairs and brush her teeth before he tried to kiss her.

"Wanna plate up the food, I'll be right back." Karma said, sliding out of his arms and rushing up stairs.

When she got back downstairs Blue was sitting at the table with two plates of food in front of him.

"What's up with you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her as she wrinkled her nose up to the food.

"Yeah uh nothing just probably coming down with something." Karma said.

"Blue got up worried and walked over to her. "What do you mean? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, honest. One of the employees was sick a few days ago. I think it's spreading." Karma sighed as she sat down to eat. Her stomach no longer doing flips.

*-*

Karma laid in bed, her mind racing.

After dinner she had gone back upstairs to take a shower and she realized that she was late. She had never been late before and the thought scared her.

She looked over at Blue, he was sound asleep with his arms lazily around her.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------