2

(Listen to  vixx - hot enough for this chapter)

Junho perspectiv

I'm on my way to the bar to meet up seulgi when I suddenly see a really cute boy. He walks in to the same apartment that Minho lives in. Trust me, I don't usually do this. I'm not a stalker, I'm just a opportunity taker. Plus Minho is on his period right now so let's see how he is doing.

''Who are you?'' I hear a attractive voice say. It must be the cute boy. I take a step outside the elevator and look around if I can see him anywhere. ''I asked who are you?'' the guy looks at Minho with a glance that could easily kill. I would really like those eyes to look at me. I think he would be a good bottom. I bite my under lip to calm my dick down. ''Hwiyoung? What are you doing, let him go'' Yeonjoo says looking angry at the guy. Hwiyoung? I would like to moan that name.

''It's your week huh? It's even gold. You must be desperate to touch someone'' he laughs at Minho but I can see how angry he is inside. ''Just go and find someone else. This one is already taken'' he looks confident in his word but Yeonjoo behind him looks confused at both. ''What are you both talking about?'' she asks with her eyebrows bent down. She shakes her head and takes a grip around Hwiyoungs hand which makes him get his hand off Minhos bicep. I can see how the jealousy is growing stronger inside Minho. Maybe I should help him just for this time.

''Hwiyoung'' I say, looking at him like I know exactly who he is. ''You forgot your wallet in the elevator'' he looks irritated at me before taking away Yeonjoos hand from his. He follows me to the elevator. ''Where? I can't see a wallet'' he looks at me with a tired look. ''I know'' I say closing the elevator and press the stop button, making the elevator stand still. ''I just helped out my friend'' I say leaning back. ''Helping out your friend? His eyes are golden. He is going to hurt her!'' he yells at me. ''Don't worry. Minho is not like that'' I say relaxed and close my eyes.

Suddenly everything gets quiet. I open my eyes but no one is in front of me. Painful moans starts appearing, making me look down. ''Are you okay?'' I ask him. He is lying down on the dusty floor with his hands around his stomach, trying to make the pain stop. ''You want some help there silver prince?'' I ask him looking down at the poor boy. ''How?'' he looks at me with those sexy eyes. I bow down to his level. Even when he is in pain he makes me want him. ''Like this'' I whisper, taking a grip of his neck and press my lips on his soft ones. He doesn't reject like I expected him to. Instead he kiss me back. Desprettly. His soft kisses makes my heart beat faster. I'm used to hard aggressively kisses. But this one gives me more feeling. I could be his bottom if he wants me to. I just want those soft kisses over my whole body. First my neck, down to my stomach...between my thighs.

''Wait'' He says, trying to stop himself from kissing me. ''I'm in love with someone else already'' he whispers breathless. ''That just makes me want you more'' I whisper back and lean for another one of his gentle kisses.