4

(Song recommendation for chapter 4 - velvet by LE from exid)

Yooa perspective

Suddenly I feel really horny. I can hear his fast heart beat, his breast going up and down in a fast tempo. But the thing making me horny is hearing his moans right into my ears. That's moans I will never hear again. Trust me. It sounded too good.

I'm sure he have done this a lot of times. Just look at his facial expression, it's a face that would make anyone have orgasm just by looking at it.

Does he think I'm easy? Doing this to me because he know it turns me on. I'm gonna show him he is not the only one who can play this game.

''I said kiss me. Touch me. Hurt me'' he repeats, making me grin towards him. ''oh sweetie, I will hurt you don't worry. But don't tell me what to do any further'' I don't know if it is his golden eyes, his moans or what that makes me switch like this. I want to do stuff on him.... I want him to obey me.

He just nods with close eyes, waiting for me to do something. I put my hands on his hips and let them slide into his shirt. I let my wet kisses leave his stomach all the way up to his nipples before sucking them. I can feel how hard he gets towards my tigh. He bites his under lip, trying not to let his moans out. But I wanna hear them. I wanna hear how good I'm making him feel, so I start biting his nipple mildly. And he lets the moan out.

The weird thing is. He is not touching me. His hands are laying down on the sides of his body, holding the sheet tight. Is he maybe fighting against his will not to touch me? While I'm in my thought the door suddenly opens with a slam, making me almost fall from the bed. It's Seulgi. She looks like she's just runned a marathon. She walks towards Minho and put a pill inside his mouth. He swallows fast and looks relieved. Then she turns her head towards me with worry. ''Did he hurt you?'' she asks. All I can do is shake my head. I'm blushing. I'm god damn blushing. What did I just do? I put my hands on my face to cool it down, but my hands are even warmer. I didn't think about it before but Minho's body was really hot. I mean not that kind of hot, yes it was sexy but I mean his body was warm. Like he had a fever. I was to busy with listening to his moans that I didn't notice.

''You should just unpack the rest of your stuff and let him rest'' Seulgi says to me. I want to ask her what this is all about. But she walks away before I get the chance to. So I'm left alone again with Minho but this time he doesn't moan and his eyes are closed. I think he is sleeping. This kinda reminds me of when he broke into my apartment all drunk and slept on my pretty coach. And I have a feeling that we both are thinking the same because suddenly he says ''do you want me to leave more hickey marks on your wrist?'' I can't believe this, I throw my underwears at him. If it was my brother he would immediately be disgusted and say 'eeeeeww' but Minho isn't my brother and I realize that when he smirk at me while holding up my underwear ''didn't you know throwing you underwear at some guys face can be really dangerous? It means you want the guy to lick your pussy''