3

Mino perspecitv

''You seriously need to control yourself'' seulgi says while shaking her head disappointed. ''It's not my fault that my body is reacting like this everytime I think about her'' I say taking on my glasses to hide the colors of my eyes that might appear. ''I can't seduce you every time you are on your period. I'm seriously sick of dicks'' she sighs ''so take this opportunity I'm giving you and make her yours'' she opens her summer villa letting everybody in. ''I'm sharing room with Jiwoo, Junho convinced Hwiyoung to be his roommate some way and you will stay with Yeonjoo. Think you can make it?'' she asks me with a bit of worry in her voice. It's rare to see Seulgi worrying. ''As long as I got the pills you gave me I'm safe'' I assure her. ''Everyone unpack your bags in your rooms and make yourself comfortable. Remember this is not your house so don't make it look like it's yours or I'll-'' before she ends the sentence Junho start talking. ''What Seulgi is trying to say is make yourself at home'' he smiles and puts his arm around Hwiyoungs waist before leading him into their room.

Seulgi sighs before closing the door. She takes Jiwoos hand and walk to their room. Everyone already looks so comfortable with each other. Except me and Yeonjoo. We walk to our room without any skin touch. Is she still mad that i slept on her coach? I've never talked with her before. She never gives me a look in school or even when we meet in the street. I'm supposed to be the popular cool guy that every girls wants to have. But she is just seeing me as a ordinary guy.

I search in my bag for the pills. The pain is growing more and more every time her eyes are on me. If I don't take the pills now I might do something bad, and I don't wanna hurt her just to get rid of my pain. Never. I'm no that selfish. ''Have you seen my pills inside a blue box?'' I ask her trying to keep myself on the ground. ''pills? You mean the candy in the blue box right?'' she swallows hard. I just look at her for a moment. Not believing my ears. ''I gave it to the kids'' she continues. ''Do you realize what you've done?'' I say stressed, sitting down at the bed, not being able to handle the pain anymore. She looks at me with a innocent look. ''Don't worry. I'm sure the kids spits it out when they taste it'' she says making me drag my fingers through my hair in frustration. ''Call Seulgi fast'' I beg her and start lying down at the bed. ''Why what's wrong?'' she asks and look at me with a worried look. Why does she have to look at me like that in my current state. I take off my glasses and show her my golden eyes. ''Why are your eyes shining like that?'' she asks. Don't tell me she doesn't know. She is to innocent. I wanna steal it from her.

I bite my pillow, trying to control myself from doing anything stupid and selfish. She takes up her phone and starts calling Seulgi but before she can pick up, I throw her phone away.

"Please kiss me. Touch me. Hurt me"

"Stop mumbling. I can't hear what you're saying" she tell me while getting closer to me. I let out a painful moan. I'm so horny right now and this bed is just making me harder. "Stop talking. I don't want to hear your damn voice it's makes me want you" I say with a low voice. Her cheeks are starting to get pink. ''what?'' she whispers. I look up at her. Let me be selfish just for this time I tell myself. I take a grip of or wrist, drags her down to me and press my lips against hers. This is how it's supposed to be. Her body pressed on mine