Ascend to the skies

“damn that hurt!!!!” Fishel shouts in pain but ends it in laughter, “heheh well what did u expect you weirdo.” Apphia smiles as she wipes away the beads of sweat from her forehead, then continues focusing on her work.
Small beads of sweat trickle down Apphia's forehead, like rain droplets on a tree’s leaves, as she exerts a huge amount of effort into implanting Fishel's new arm, “It took us quite a while to get the materials for this bad boy and whole lot of time to make it, hehe I don’t wanna mess it up.” Apphia laughs weakly and dives back into focus connecting some wires to the metal socket on Fishel's arm.

Hours pass as Fishel endures through the tremendous pain with every piece that connects with him, “done!” Apphia exclaims as she gets up happy and proud, “now then, how does it feel Fishel? Can you move it? Is there any pain?” Apphia shoots Fishel a storm of questions as she helps him stand up.
“hehe well when it comes to pain, you really had no mercy through all that” Fishel laughs and looks down at his new prosthetic arm, “but nonetheless, thanks Apphia this will definitely be very useful, although its difficult to move it.” Fishel smiles with pure joy and attempts to move his arm but struggles doing so.

Apphia smiles while giggling and pats his shoulders, “you will get used to it, I promise.” Apphia expresses in a gentle way and Fishel nods back at her with a grin on his face and beaming with confidence and trust within her.

  “now Apphia!” Fishel’s grin grows even wider, “what sort of upgrades did you add to this masterpiece of yours!” Fishel continues as the excitement flows through his words. Apphia grins back and stands proudly “Haha you knew I would deliver didn’t you!” Apphia laughs.

“of course! It’s you Apphia when did you honestly disappoint!” Fishel says admiring her and pets her messing her hair up, Apphia blushes then pushes his hands away and fixes her hair “Hey! don’t mess up my hair!” Apphia looks at him and giggles, “well I added a grappling hook and a sort of crossbow that can shoot whatever u find bombs, rocks, arrows and much more!” Apphia smiles proudly.

“Wow! That is epic as heck girl! Nice work!” Fishel exclaims as his excitement bursts out with full force. Apphia giggles and nods agreeing with him.

Yojit waltz into the workshop, in a rush of a speeding chariot, with Liliana right after him, “Fishel!!!” Yojit exclaims but can’t continue his sentence due to his excessive panting and lack of energy- given since Yojit is rather weak when it comes to tasks requiring physical stamina- but seeing Fishel standing and in great shape gave Yojit enough energy to smile and nod happily, “seems like things went smoothly. I am glad.” Liliana says with a smile and a cheerful expression fit for a child.

    “yup, all thanks to this girl right here!” Fishel says as he pats Apphia's shoulder proudly, Apphia blushes and grins “well you guys put your trust in me, I only had to deliver and that’s what us ravens do!” Apphia responds proudly as if she was raising the team’s flag in a battlefield.

    Yojit smiles and nods “you always have delivered indeed.”, Yojit walks closer to them after catching his breath “now this is important, the village's chief wants to meet us, something about an important matter regarding our future and theirs.” Yojit says in a serious tone.

    “well it certainly must be important then.” Fishel says, then he walks up to the door as he moves his new arm and grins “we are the infiltrat ravens! and our work is to fix society, no matter who it was we work to spread hope! That means we leave no one waiting! Let’s go everyone!” Fishel states with pride as he clenches his fist and raises it towards the sky and walks forward beckoning to the others to follow him. The members nod in joy and run after him.

    The group leaves the workshop and meet up with a guard standing in front of the workshop, “ok, here we are. This young man right here shall take us straight away to the village's chief.” Yojit says with a smile, the young man nods with a smile and beckons to them “follow me” he says happily and leads them towards their destination.