Greg's God-daughter pt.4

"Come on princess," She looked up at Greg and then surprised at the fact it was now dark outside. Greg chuckled, "I know. We've been at the case for 3 hours now, well i say we've, you've been working for 3 hours now. I think it's time for a break," he picked her up and carried her upstairs. "Your gonna have a bath and then we're gonna have some dinner, sound good?" "Can we do a bath tomorrow instead?" Greg smiled and raised his eyebrows, "Sorry baby, I know your Daddy's rule. Bath every two days." She slightly nodded as he placed her on the floor in the bathroom. 

Greg went to one of his cupboards and found the fluffiest towels he could, he walked back into the bathroom and placed to towels next to the bath. "I'm afraid I forgot to take your toiletries so you'll probably smell like Baba for the next few day's." He turned on the water in the bath and rolled up his sleeves. 

"Time to take off your onsie baby," he sat on the floor next to her and reached forward. "No," she said abruptly turning herself away from him. "No?" He replied looking confused. He had never heard her say no in such a rude way, at least not without instantly apologising or getting upset. "You can't take a bath in your onsie sweetheart, come on lets take it off." He said reaching forward again, she jumped backwards. "No!" She screamed in a high pitched voice, "What's wrong? What's gotten into you?" "I'm not having a bath and you can't make me!" She moved so her back was pressed against the wall and so she was wedged between the bath and the sink. Greg got up and stepped towards her, she grabbed the shower gel on the side of the bath. "Get away from me!" She threw the bottle at him, he quickly moved out of the way. "We do not throw things in this house!" Greg boomed, she grabbed another bottle, he walked over and grabbed her arm. "No! Don't touch me!" She screamed and violently jerked her arm until he let go. The screams turned into loud cries as tears rolled down her face. "My child or not a shall put you over my knee and spank you," she continued to wail. Greg huffed angrily and walked into the hall and closed the bathroom door.

"Come on Sherlock, pick up pick up." Greg had no-idea why she had a tantrum and why she was now hysterical. The dial tone ended and Sherlock mumbled something as a greeting, "Yeah hi Sherlock, listen mate have you ever spanked her as a punishment?" "No, not really. Wait. What?" he replied sounding more awake, Greg continued. "I don't know what's wrong, everything was fine and the next moment she was throwing things screaming and wouldn't let me touch her." "What were you doing just before it happened?" "I was running her a bath, I assumed you would want me too, I know her usual schedule." Sherlock groaned, "Oh you idiot. Of course she's upset," Greg stammered but Sherlock cut him off. "I'm the only one who's ever seen her naked, I'm the only one who's ever washed her. She's never said anything but I assume she's sometimes received unwanted contact before," "But I've changed her before?" "That took about a month of her getting used to us before she was fully comfortable with that. She still won't let John bathe her, she can barely stand him seeing her naked." Greg rubbed his face, "What do I do now then?" "Talk to her," then Sherlock hung up.

Greg opened the door to find her in the same spot, curled in on herself sniffling. He sat down next to her. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." She looked at him, "You could've just said you were uncomfortable. I would've just sat here on my phone," she reached her arms out to him. He pulled her onto his lap. "I'd never do anything to you baby, I love you, I don't like seeing you sad." She looked up at him, smiled slightly and crawled off his lap. She undid the bottom of her onsie and held up her arms, he looked at her confused and then surprised. "Are you sure baby?" She nodded her head and he pulled the onsie off. He took off her nappy and picked her up, "Come on, while the bath is still warm."