Part one

Kieth was about to be pulled onto a galra ship everyone screaming for him to try and do something but he couldn't. When he was just about to reach the ship Lance pushed Kieth out of the way and Lance was taken on to the ship. Everyone was surprised at first but they all rushed to get Lance and the blue lion back.

Lances pov

I woke up in a prison cell with a splitten headache and it all came back to me " I saved Kieth" I said to myself then right after I said it a galra stood outside my cell and unlocked the door. I couldn't be bothered with him so turned my back on him, but that was a mistake. He zapped me with something and it hurt a lot. "Are you trying to kill me " I said to him but he only shrugged his shoulders and dragged me somewhere.

Back at the castle

Soon as everyone landed there lions in the castle they all sprinted to the control room to ask the princess what had happened. " I don't know what happened to lance or where he went so could all of you stop asking me the same questions please " Allura said to everyone. After that a video appears on the screen and it's coming from Lotor's ship. " we should answer it it might show as us where lance is" Shiro said and everyone agreed. When the opened the video it showed Lance getting dragged by a guard and him asking him questions witch it eventually made him get an electric shock from the guard. Lance hissed in pain and told him to warn him next time. As lance said that all we could do let out a small giggle.

Lance's pov

I was dragged all the way to a door and once it opened my heart sunk. There was Zarkon on his throne being all high and mighty. " Bring the blue paladin to me now " Zarkon said with a hint of anger to his voice.

Back to the castle

Everyone saw Zarkon and realised that lance was in trouble like huge trouble. No one said anything as we just listened to what Zarkon and lance would discuss. Lance looked terrified but he stood strong.

Back to lances pov

Soon as I heard that I was scared but I had to be strong for the team. When I walked up to him I stood waiting for him to speak. " hey Zarkon what's happening what do you want to know" I simply asked him and smirked. He came up to me and threw me against the wall and I spat blood. " looks like someone is in a bad mood this fine day".

Shiro's pov

I was staring at the screen wondering why lance said that to Zarkon, but soon as he got hit a spat up blood I cringed. I didn't care if he spilled any secrets I just wanted him to be safe. " come on lance tell them what they want to know "
I heard lance scream as Hagger came in. I felt so bad for him having to go through that at his age.

Lance's pov

Hagger hit me with her magical power things and I screamed." Is that all you got to make me brake. Come on I though you would be better than this." I laughed. Probably not the best time to laugh but oh well I didn't care anymore and I want going to say anything to them. They took me back to my cell and I was all alone.

597 words

This is my first book so I hope u all enjoy it and if u want send ideas in I could add them into the story or make a completely different story so as I said hope u all enjoy and part 2 will be out soon.

31/10/18