Part 7

Kieth's pov

When Shiro put Lance in the pod he told me he would be fine and left. I say down beside the pod and stayed there until I heard a hiss noise from beside me. I looked up and lance looked pale. He started to fall but I caught him. I looked in to his blue eyes and said "hey sharpshooter how you feeling" I smiled. "I feel sore and hungry" I did something I thought I would never do. I kissed lance, I expected him to pull away but no he did the opposite he kissed back. I pulled away out of breath. "Well that was something huh." Lance said to me. "Look lance I've had feelings for you for a while now so I'm just going to say it, Lance McClain will you go out with me." "Yes mullet I will." Then he kissed me. "Let's go get you some food now shall we." "Yeah let's go I'm starving"
As we reached the dining room we heard laughter. We entered and everyone looked at lance and me. "LANCE" everyone screams and hugs him. "Guys can't breathe"
"Sorry buddy" hunk says with a smile on his face
"Let's get some food in you lance" Shiro says "yeah that sounds good" they all go over and start to eat lance isn't eating much and he looks pale. "Hey lance are you ok" everyone looked over at lances direction and lance simply said "couldn't be better" he giggled to himself then he threw up what he had just eaten.

Shiro's pov

Lance threw up a lot and I ran to him, he was shaking and he was pale. "Everyone but Kieth go to your rooms we will sort this mess out and call you when we have finished" everyone nodded in agreement and left with their dinner. "Lance how you feeling" lance coughed and simply said "I don't know to be honest" I looked at Kieth and he simply said "I will take lance to his room and get him a bucket. I will stay with him for the night and see how he is in the Morning. That ok with you Shiro?" "Yeah that's fine Kieth , I will clean up in here"

Kieths pov

I nodded and took lance to his room and cleaned him up and helped him get changed for bed. "Kieth c-can we cuddle tonight please" I turned round and smiled to him "of course we can" I got changed and into bed with him and cuddled he fell asleep almost instantly I quickly fell asleep with him by my side.

Morning had come

I awoke first seeing lance still asleep. I quietly creeped out of his room and went to the lounge to see everyone sitting doing there own thing. "Hey guys" I said everyone turned round and asked how lance was doing. "Don't worry guys he's fine, still sleeping though." Everyone looked relived after I said that lance was fine.

No one's POV

Lance walked in and everyone turned to look at him. "Hey bud how are you" asked Shiro lance looked at everyone "I'm fine thanks"
"Are you hungry lance?" Lance staggered to the team and said "yeah"
" ok then let's get you something in you, you need your energy" hunk said with a smile. "Ok guys let's go get breakfast then" shiro said with a smile on his face. And with that they all headed to the kitchen to get food.

580 words