Part 3

Lances pov

Blood was still coming out of my mouth until Hagger showed up out of the blue and zapped me with her magic. I screamed in agony. "Just leave me alone you witch, sorry did I say witch I meant bitch" that earned me another shock. "Keep this up and you will go and see Zarkon" " go ahead take me to him if that's what you want to do to me" Hagger looked at me quite shocked, she's probably used to people saying there sorry and begging for her forgiveness. Looks like she won't be able to make me beg for mercy. "Fine then blue paladin come with me then" I looked at her with my blue eyes and said  "fine I will come with you, but no funny business". As I said that I stood up and walked with her to see Zarkon. On the way there I saw a sword so I quickly got it and hid it up my sleeve.

Kieth's POV

We all watched as lance encountered hagger and went along with her. I then see lance go towards a sword that was sitting on a counter. "Shiro,lance has gone insane." " what do you mean by that". "He's just picked up a sword and shoved it up his sleeve,he doesn't even know what to do, he's our sharpshooter not a samurai." Shiro Nods in agreement "well this is a bad plan for him but at least he has something to protect himself with, for the time being." Shiro said. I only nodded in agreement. Be safe lance I said to myself.

Lances pov

As we continued to walk the blade was rubbing against my arm and it hurt but I didn't show any pain so I wouldn't act suspicious. "What's wrong blue, no snarky comments" I just looked at her and smiled. She seemed confused but just shrugged it off like It was nothing. When we arrived, I saw zarkon sitting waiting on me. "Hey Zarkon buddy, so what's been happening since the last time I saw you." Hagger hit me on the back of my head with her staff and it hurt."silence blue paladin"
I did as I was told and looked at Zarkon, he looked kinda mad. "What is your name blue paladin?" He asked me, so I turned to him and said "my name is Kieran" I simply answer. I didn't want them to know my real name and I wanted to see how long it would take them to figure it out that Kieran wasn't my name. "Well Kieran you have informat-" " well sorry to disappoint you I am not saying a word about anything to do with the lions or my teammates so just forget it" he looked extremely angry" well if your not going to cooperate with me then we will force it out of you, take him to the torture chamber. Do what you want to him, just don't kill him he is our only hope to get the rest of the lions to us.

Shiro's pov

"Do we all know the plan, lance won't hold up much longer if he's going to get tortured." Everyone nodded there heads and we all went to pidges lion since it can go invisible. "We are ready to go Shiro" I heard pidge from my left and nodded.
"Let's get our friend back"

565 words
9/11/18