Part 6

Lances pov

I woke up and Matt was gone and plus I was strapped to a table. Next thing I know I hear sirens blazing I looked around the room and found Hagger in the corner of the room with her staff looking at me with a grin on her face. I knew I was in for a world of pain.

Matt's pov

I woke up to banging and saw a galra guard come and inject something into lance, I couldn't move because I had cramp in my leg. I just watched them take him away.the galra cane up to me and gave me a bit of what looked like bread, it tastes disgusting but I've gotten used to eating it for all these months. That's when I heard the alarms going of, I knew someone was attacking the ship and I hope it's voltron because lance won't be able to handle anymore pain of suffering.

Lances pov

"Look who finally decided to wake up." I heard Hagger say from the corner of the room. "Well I do apologize it's not my fault you did something to me."  I looked at her and smirked, she didn't look to happy. "Ahhhhhhh" I shouted after getting stricken with a lightning bolt. "That hurt ya know." "Good I'm glad it did."
Bolt after bolt, I kept screaming and screaming until an alarm went off I couldn't hear it that well but well enough to know what it was. Hagger came up to me and started to cut me with a blade, blood went everywhere, but I couldn't fell anything because my body was still tingling from the electrical shocks.
All the time I was here I wasn't even fed so my stomach was killing me, you could see my ribs it was that bad. "Ahhhhhh." Another shock to my abdomen. I heard someone with a sword clashing with other swords.

Hagger's pov

Soon as the alarms went off I knew it was voltron was here to get there precious paladin. After shocking him and slashing him a bunch of times I hid back in the corner so I could attack the paladin that came in for the blue one. The door opened and the red one entered the room.

Lances pov

The door opened and Kieth was there. "Hey there mullet" I said to him with a smirk on my face. "Lance" is all he said Hagger came up behind Kieth and was about to strike him. "KIETH LOOK OUT , BEHIND YOU." Kieth turned around and cut Hagger before she could get him. She fell and used one of her magical power things to vanish.

Kieths pov

If lance hadn't have warmed me I could've be seriously injured or worse. "Lance are you ok" I said as I ran up to him and cut the straps that held him down. "Some cute and bruises but I will be ok."
"Let's go lance. Wait where the other prisoner you were with, his name is Matt isn't it." Lance looked confused "yeah how do you know I was with Matt." I will explain later but now we have to go. Do you know where he is?" "Yeah he's this way let's go" we ran out the room and on the way lance fell. "Lance are you ok." I was worried about him how could he run in his condition. "I'm fine just sore." I saw blood coming from his stomach.  "Kieth, Lance your ok" I turned round and saw Shiro running towards us. "Hey Shiro what's happeni-" that's when he started cough and spit a lot of blood out of his mouth. Lance stood up with blood from his mouth and he passed out. "Lance!" I caught him before he could hit the floor. "Kieth I will take lance and you stay in front of me and make sure no galra get past you." "Ok shiro" that's all I said. Shiro picked him up bridal style and we ran to the red lion. There were no guards surprisingly though. We got in the lion and the blue lion flowed us to the castle. "Kieth, lance isn't looking so good" I turned around he was barely breathing. "Allura can you here me"
"Yes what is it Kieth did you get lance back?"
"Yes we did could you get a pod ready for him he's in critical condition"
"I will set one up the now"
"Ok thanks"
We landed and got lance to a pod as soon as we could he looked bad but he would be ok now.

Hey guys sorry this took so long I have been doing school work and other important stuff heh sorry again 😊.