Chapter 5.1 - New house, New friendships

A few hours later after the incident in the Great Hall, Skarlett woke up a little dazed in Professor Snape's office and in a bit of pain too. "Uh my head, what happened?" She asked as she tried to sit up. As she tried to do this, Professor Snape and Draco rushed over towards her to check over her. "Are you okay, are you feeling dizzy, sick, light-headed?" Professor Snape asked whilst checking over Skarlett. 

"Yes i'm fine, just a little sore but ok." Skarlett replied as she sat up properly and tried to stand up but a little wobbly on her feet but eventually stablised herself out. "Draco, assist Skarlett back to the Slytherin common room please and show her to her room." Snape told his god-son and Draco nodded, helped Skarlett to the Slytherin common room and showed her to her room. "Well this is your room, goodnight oh and Snape said to take one of these when you feel a headache starting, it will help." Draco said chucking her a bottle of strong headache potion that snape had created himself then left. Once he left, she got ready for bed, took a spoonful of the medicine then went to sleep until the next morning. The next morning came quicker than she expected, as the sun shone through the curtains waking her up told her it was time to get up and ready for the day ahead, so she got up, dressed, took another spoonful then headed down to the common room where every one of her friends in her new house were waiting - her bestie Pansy who was sat on the sofa by the fireplace and the others - Blaise, Theo, Crabbe, Goyle, Astoria and Draco. 

"Hey, how you feeling." Pansy said as she spotted Skarlett coming into the common room. As she said this, Draco turned away from the fireplace that he had been staring at and saw Skarlett in full uniform, looking stronger than ever. "Hey, i'm good, just got a little headache but i am ok." Skarlett replied taking a seat next to Pansy. After a little while of being in the common room and talking, they all headed down the Great Hall for breakfast. They entered the hall and walked over to their house table and began filling their plates with food and began eating until they were full, then headed to their first set of classes for the day - Charms, Transfiguration and Astronomy.

*Time skip* After the first sets of classes were done, it was time for lunch so Skarlett and her housemates headed to the hall and over to their table and sat down to eat before their next set of classes. Once they were done with lunch, they left the hall and headed off to the next lot of classes - Potions, defense against the dark arts, a free period and then divination. Once Skarlett, Draco, Tori (Astoria), Blaise and the others entered the Dungeons Potion class and took their seats near the back and waited for Professor Slughorn and the rest of the class to arrive, whilst they wait for the class to start, they began talking amongst themselves, discussing what they did over the holidays and what they are going to do on the visit to hogsmeade this coming weekend. Just then, the rest of class arrived and so did the professor, so they stopped their conversation to focus on the lesson. 

*Time skip* Potions lesson is over, Skarlett and her fellow Slytherins are packing up their stuff and moving on to their next lesson - Defense against the dark arts with their head of house Professor Snape. Draco, Skarlett and the other slytherins entered the classroom and sat once again near the back and once the other students entered the classroom, they waited for Professor Snape to enter the classroom. Whilst they were waiting for their professor, they began chatting amongst themselves until suddenly then the classroom door opened and Professor Snape came in and the whole class when silent.

*Time skip* Defense against the dark arts ends and the Slytherins head outside towards the black lake. As Draco, Tori, Blaise and the other begin to leave, Professor Snape calls back Skarlett to talk with her. "Miss Riddle, may i have a word with you please?" the professor asked and Skarlett nodded, "Sure, you guys go on ahead, i will meet you in a bit." She said to her friends, so they left whilst she spoke to the professor. "So what did you want to talk to me about." Skarlett asked. The professor took a seat at his desk. "Your father wanted me to give you a message, he wants you to go home this weekend, i know it's Hogsmeade weekend but he said it is important so i will be escorting you home tomorrow and will bring you back on Monday, that is all Miss Riddle, you may go to your friends." he said dismissing the young heiress, so she left the classroom and headed down to the lake where friends were waiting. 

"Hey Skar, so what did Snape want?" Tori asked her friend sat down next to her. "Oh, he just wanted to give me a message from my father saying that he wants me home this weekend as it is important and i know it is Hogsmeade weekend but i have to go and see what my father wants, he's my dad and if he is personally requesting me home, it's got to be important so sorry guys maybe we can go to Hogsmeade some other time." Skarlett replied and began to relax in the sun and just as she began to relax, the school bell went off to signal it was time for the next lesson, so they all grabbed their things and went to the last lesson of the day. 

Once they finished the last lesson, they went to the hall for dinner then back to the common room and relaxed in front of the fire. "Let's play a game." Pansy suggested and everyone agreed "Ok what do we play?" Skarlett asked and as she asked this, the rest of the slytherin house all looked at each other with a cunning smile on their faces. "Why are you all looking like that?" Skarlett asked and they just laughed a little. "Let's play Truth or dare: Slytherin style, which means if you refuse to do a dare or refuse to answer a question, you must take a shot of fire-whiskey. 

*Time skips* It was about 12:00 am and Pansy, Blaise, Draco, Theo and Tori were passed out in front of the fire after several different drinking games. The only person awake was Skarlett, it seems she couldn't sleep. Draco woke up and notice Skarlett wasn't in the common room so he went searching for her and found on the balcony. "Hey, can't sleep." Draco asked and Skarlett nodded so Draco sat down next to her. "want to talk about it." He asked. "It's just ... everything is just overwhelming, like i miss my old 'friends' ... everything used to be so much simpler and easier... i don't know, i mean don't get me wrong... i like it here, it just made me remember what times used to be like and i guess i forgot about that, you know." She replied a bit overwhelmed but relieved that she told someone how she felt.

"Hey it's ok, i understand how it can be overwhelming sometimes, if you need anyone to talk too, you know where to find me, i am only a fire call away." Draco replied. "Thanks Draco, talking it out  made me feel better so thank you." She replied whilst standing up and heading back inside and Draco followed and they both went back to sleep near where their friends were. The next morning, all their friends and themselves headed down to the hall for breakfast, then Skarlett and Professor Snape left to take Skarlett home whilst the rest of the students went to Hogsmeade. 

Stay tuned for more 

sorry for the crap chapter (think of it as a filler chapter) had severe writer's block.