Chapter 5.3 - Stage 1: Recruiting new Death-eaters

Skarlett's POV 

After spending the past week at home prepping and researching for my task ahead, i returned to Hogwarts and began working on my plan straight away - first things first:- find a way to manipulate the 'light side' into telling me what they are planning against my father without alerting suspicion ... and i know just the people, it's a good thing that the other members of the Weasley family don't know about my new heritage. With that in mind, i changed myself back to my 'old' look, snuck out of my dorm and headed off school grounds and apparted to Diagon Alley. 

Once i arrived at my destination, i headed towards the one shop i knew i would find the people i am looking for 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes', Fred and George's joke store. I entered the shop and began to browse products when i heard "Hermione",  i turned around and saw one of the twins Fred. "Hey Fred". I replied and went over and hug him. "So how have you been, i haven't seen you for a long time, what have you been up to lately?" Fred asked. "Erm ... yeah sorry about that, you know me ... study, study, study but i am good, anyway how's you and the shop?" I asked as Fred chuckled when i spoke about me studying all the time. "Well i'm good and the shop is doing ok but it could be better." He replied a little glumly. "So what brings you here on this fine glorious day?" He asked. "Ahh well i actually came to talk to you and George about something, do you mind if we talk in the back, it's kind of sensitive." I replied as Fred nodded as we started to walk to the back of the store. 

As we entered the back of the store, we met George. "Hey Hermione, how are you?" George said hugging me and i hugged back and replied that i was good and that i had to talk to him and his twin about something important. "so what is it that you wanted to talk about with us?" Both Fred and George asked, so i took a deep breathe and told my story of what when on over the summer of how i was adopted and who daughter i actually was. *here is the conversation that happened* "so i wanted to be the one to tell you that i found out that i was adopted, my name isn't Hermione Granger ... it's actually Skarlett Mae Riddle ..." i paused. "Riddle ... as in Tomas Riddle's... dark lord... lord Voldemort." George asked. "Yes... and i will totally understand if you don't want to talk to me and ever see me again, i just thought that i should be the one to tell you before you find out from someone else i.e your sister Ginny or your idiot git of a brother Ronald and i am sorry i didn't tell you sooner." I said rambling. "Hey hey it's ok we understand, you had stuff to deal with and learn about yourself." Fred said reassuring me. "yeah don't worry about it." George said.

"Phew thanks, i thought i was going to lose you two as well and i don't think i could take that with everything that has happened." I said relieved and they looked at me all confused. "Harry, Ronald, Ginny and the rest of the Gryffindors expect for Luna (Yes i put Luna in Gryffindor in my story even though she is really a Ravenclaw) is not talking to me when i told them my true heritage and they said some pretty awful things and lost them as friends and now they have been ignoring me ever since and same goes for the rest of the order members too apart from Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Sirius, Tonks and Remus." i said a little sad that i lost those who i thought were my friends over something i had no control of, the twins just hugged me and re-assured me that they were still my friends and they were shocked as how i had been treated over something that wasn't my fault. "I am shocked, i can't believe that they would treat you like that... wow i am amazed really." Fred said. "It gets worse, Dumbledore and Mcgonnagal knew of my heritage and practically lied to me about my whole life so i don't what to believe anymore." I said very convincingly and Fred and George bought it hook ... line and sinker. 

"Really Dumbledore and Mcgonnagal knew and didn't think to tell you when you first came to Hogwarts."They both asked. "They said it was to protect me, they didn't want me to end up like my father ... whatever that means, they didn't want me turn out evil but i think that is a load of bull... i think they did it so that they could use me as a pawn against my father... look how that worked out... not so well." i said angrily. "I have a huge favour to ask of you both." they nodded as signal for me to continue on. "And i know it's a bit much to ask of you but would you help me get revenge on the order and the others... i know it a lot to ask of you to turn your back on your other friends and family, but i can say that you will be rewarded greatly if you helped me and my father set things right in the wizarding world... so what do you say?" I asked and there was a long painful silence. "okay, i will just let you think it over and show myself out ... bye." So i left from the back of the store and headed out to the front to leave when ... 

"Herm... Skarlett wait." The twins said catching up to me so i turned around. "We have thought about it and from what you have told us ... it's a no brainer, we will help you and before you say it, yes we know what we will be giving up and turning our backs on but it will all be worth it as we never turn out back on family and you ... to us are family and to those who treated you the way they did and turned their backs on you ... shame on them as they are not our true family." They both said alternatively to one another and hugged me as i had tears in my eyes after their speech. "Thank you both, i will tell my father right away but for now act as normal, be my eyes and ears in the order and relay any important info to me through cryptic messaging until i say it's ok for you to come out in the open about you switching sides ok." They both nodded, we hugged and then i left and headed back to the castle to tell my father the good news. 

stage one is complete. time for stage two of my plan - help Draco fix the vanishing cabinet. 

sorry the lateness of this chapter, been really busy with work and other stuff and also severe writers block but i am back so get ready for some more updates.