Epilogue

So here's the final chapter of duty calls!! Thank you all so much for all the reactions and comments they really make my day, and encourage me to write more knowing people have feelings about it! Stay tuned for the installment in the series, coming soon to a wattpad near you!!

The beeping wouldn't stop. (Y/N) could only see darkness but she could still hear the beeping. It was annoying, to say the least. She opened her eyes slowly and found herself staring at white walls. What? She thought I'm supposed to be dead, they shot me.

She turned her head to find the source of the beeping, a heart monitor. She tried to sit up but moaned in pain as she slumped back into he bed, a little out of breath. Suddenly a figure appeared in the doorway, holding a cup of coffee. Whoever it was almost dropped the cup before entering the room. (Y/N)'s eyes were shut tight but she heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, relax your okay."

"Soph-?" She slurred a little, "What are you-?"

"We tracked you here, we had no idea-they just assumed you would need protection so I volunteered."

"Why would you do that?"

"I know that things between us have been terrible to say the least but I think it's because I was just two stubborn to admit- you were right, I coudlve gotten is both kills. So I'm sorry."

"It's okay-ow." (Y/N) tried to move again and failed.

"Okay, you really need to try to not move because that's gonna make it worse. What happened?"

(Y/n) took a breath, "He found out that I was undercover for he agnecy, Idont know how maybe he paid someone and he had his right hand man shoot me."

"And then he brought you here." Sophia looked confused.

"What?"

"A man watching his description brought you in himself, stayed for a while and then left."

"Holy crap."

"Yeah, it was a little out of character. You should relax and get some rest okay?" Sophia squeezed her hand. "I'm gonna update the boss."

(Y/N) nodded but Sophia stopped in the doorway, "I almost forgot. (Y/N) he left you something." Sophia pulled an envelope out of her pocket and handed it to (Y/N). "I didn't tell anyone about it, figured you would want to keep it private."

"Thank you."

(Y/N) opened the envelope and pulled out a letter.

(Y/N) so that's your name, it's nice. I'm sorry it had to end this way. You were right you are my weakness, I should've let you die. But I just couldn't. That is something I hate about myself, I thought that I could never love but you have proven me wrong. Now I have to go to dave my empire and myself from you. Hopefully, we will never meet again, and that's how it needs to be for both of us. If you try to find me, I will not hesitate again, be sure of that.

-Tom