Interviews, Kissing, And Early Flights.

So, listen up Dreamers, I have decided to make all the chapters long. And, I am really liking this book so far. Continue with the voting and commenting, and I shall update ALL THE TIME.

Thank you Dreamers. And enjoy this chapter.

-Cheyenne

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Natalie’s P.O.V*

“Bye David! Tell me how the date goes!” I said while getting out of hiscar. He waved and drove off. I entered the house and immediately all heads turned to face me. “Hey.” I said smiling.

“Hey, how was it?” Eleanor asked pausing their movie. It looked like Finding Nemo.

“It was fun. He needed girl advice so I helped him.” I said sitting down next to Niall. He smiled and turned back to the movie. It looks like Louis told him.

“Oh and when did you get your belly button pierced?” El asked eyeing my piercing.

“Um, November. Tammy has one too, we got it done together.” I said.

I heard Niall groan and grab a pillow and put it over… um it. I looked at him confused while everyone laughed.

“Haha, I’m joking I like it. I just wanted to see what Niall would do.” El asked high fiving Louis.

“Are you OK, ‘Niall?” I asked looking at him worriedly.

“Yea, I’m fine.” He said blushing.

“Well, we should get ready. We have an interview soon. Ladies, are you coming with?” Liam asked getting up.

“Sure. C’mon, Nat, I’ll help you get ready.” El said pulling me up. She knew I hated being in front of any type of crowds or camera’s. She dragged me into my room and went through my clothes.

“What are you doing..?” I asked.

“Finding you an outfit, you need to look presentable.” She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. When she was done she put the close on my bed and ran into her room.

“And here is the shoes.” She said. They were heels. I don’t do heels. The outfit she got was horrid and these clothes were the close I only wore when, well, I never actually wore these clothes. I put them back in my closet and got a new outfit. I decided on comfy, yet stylish.

I choose my black tank top that showed my belly button with a peace sign on it, black skinnies, and blue and black Vans. I let my hair loose and put a grey beanie over it. For makeup all I put on was pink lip gloss. I changed my belly piercing as a blue peace sign, and put on my blue peace sign bracelet. I even painted my nails blue.

When they were done drying I went downstairs and everyone was there. My sister looked shocked and mad.

“I thought I picked out an outfit?” she asked irritated and annoyed. I shrugged my shoulders and put my phone in my pocket. She rolled her eyes and we walked out the door.

“Do worry I think you look beautiful as always.” Niall whispered in my ear when we got in the car. And once again I was on his lap. I blushed.

“Thanks.” I said.

“We’re here!” Harry yelled. We all got out and were immediately surrounded by paparazzi. I wasn’t used to it, so I put held Niall’s hand. He put his arm around my waist and held it there protectively. I felt so… safe.