Break Ups, Management, And Interview Number 2.

Hey Dreamers, so i am bored. And when I'm bored that means Longer chapters, and longer chapters means happy Dreamers.

And oh, don't be a silent reader. If you don't know what that is that's the reader who keeps up to date but doesn't vote or comment. But I am dedicating this chapter to @GraceH1998 because she is a nice girl and she always comments. 

Yea, so Here you go.

And I really think this cover is the one.

-Cheyenne

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been 3 days now, and things were going good. And things were going bad. Let’s just say 1 person was single now, and one person is having a huge fight. Let’s start off with the new single one.

Zayn. Zayn and Perrie had broken up 2 days ago. They just said there was no spark. Zayn was fine; at least he looked that way. But Perrie was always sad. I saw her latest interview and she had said she missed Zayn, but she knew Zayn didn’t. I talked to Zayn and all he said was, “it had to be done at some point.”

Now, Liam and Dani. They were fighting constantly, about Lord knows what. They won’t tell us. It got so bad that yesterday Dani took all her things and moved out of the house. We all can hear their arguments, and when he uses the home phone, we hear it too. I try not to eaves drop but it’s hard when 5 other people are. Last time we heard, they were fighting about how Danielle was never around and she said Liam was never around either. Today they didn’t call or text, so we don’t really know what’s going on.

“Hello, Nat? You there?” Niall snapped his fingers in my face.  He and I were on the couch watching some random movie. Louis and El were out on a date, Zayn and Harry were doing some shopping and Liam was in his room doing God knows what.

“What’s up Nialler?” I asked looking up at him. (I was lying on his lap)

“How would you feel about going to Ireland with me next week? El is going to Louis’ house, Zayn is going to his house, Harry is going to his house, and Liam is going to his house. I would love for you to meet my family. Please.” He asked playing with my hair.

“Sure, it seems fun.” I smiled. He pecked me on the lips and we went back to the movie.

About 45 minutes later, Niall and I were out cold. His head was back against the couch, and my head was on his lap.

“Should we wake them?” a voice asked.

“No, they look to cute together.” I heard a female voice and could tell it El’s.

“Take a picture.”

“Just did. I uploaded it to Twitter. Now wake them! We have an interview and a meeting with management!” I could tell that we Liam.

I opened my eyes and everyone was there laughing at us. I rolled my eyes and poked Niall’s cheek. He woke up and smiled down at me.

“Check your Twitters, and get ready we are leaving in an hour. Oh, and wear something appropriate. First we have meeting with management and then an interview.” Liam said walking upstairs.

I took my phone and my mentions were blowing up. Then I saw Liam uploaded a picture.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Aw, look who we found asleep on the couch. @NiallOfficial @NatThe Cat.

Underneath there was the picture of Niall and I sleeping. I laughed and got up to get ready.

I took a quick shower and while I was in there I started to think of everything that could go wrong. What if they said Niall and I couldn’t date? What if the boys had to go back on tour and we couldn’t go with them? Before I knew it I was done and went to go find an outfit.