HIGHSCHOOL

3rd person POV

                Today the new highschool day for all summer vacation is end and new highschool day going to start everyone is exited about new day for there school.

School gates is open and every one entering the school gate cheerfully And some boys are standing near the gate talking logging bullying the weak students of there school suddenly there attention gose to weakest student in highschool jinjin.

"Hey rabbit come here" one of them said.

jinjin POV

          I am going to my highschool now all students passing by him. He can see everyone one is so smiling, logging together with tere friends but he is alone he also want to be with friends but he know that's not possible because of his image as a toy of a school bully group.

He always alone in street, highschool, class and home know that no one want to be friend with him but he want to study that's why he never complain about them and his life. Now he is front of his school gate suddenly he heard someone calling "hey rabbit come here" he knows what going to happen again because he know and used to with this kind of  situation.

      He silently go near to them " it's seems that you enjoyed your vocation huh...." One bully said looking to him. Jinjin don't reply and thing and stand still in same position.

"So you are not going to reply us than show us something interesting what you say guy's ". He said looking to jinjin and now asking his friends to  say yes and support " of course we missed his rabbit dance" one of them said.

Jinjin know that without completing there request he can't go to his class so he start to dance slowly.

"Hey come on atleast dance like a rabbit your face like a rabbit but you acting like a turtle" onle of them said. (And the other's of schoolmate only stand and feel bad for jinjin but they know they can't help and some logging on jinjin conditions Sanha also stand there and think if his brother not in his support than he also in jinjin condition but he can't stop them.)

"I think its something interesting " for all of sudden I heard someone but I didn't stop but I can see that someone grabbing there attention "stop" one of bully said to me. I stopped and looked to that person he is same as my hight but looking new in highschool is smiling and looking to me.

"Who are you? I think you are new in this highschool" my senior bully said.

"Yes I am new student" everyone glaring to him " that's why you medaling to our business" my senior said.

" No...no...no I not interfere in anyone's business I just curious that this that much interesting to humiliate some one for just showing your image as a strong person."he said I am shock that person is really daring but I know he creating problem's for him self.

"So you are curious than let me show you how interesting this all" senior said going closer to that person and grabbing his shoulder.

"Before showing me any thing just open Google and search for my name I am Kim Myungjun, son of Kim minhyuk just search before doing anything with me I don't want you regret for any thin Letter." He said and one of the bully open his phone and do something and after some minutes his reaction shocking and he said something to senior bully and the senior bully leave that person shoulder and looked at him and that person smile to him and all bully just go without doing any thing.

"Hey hi are you ok" he ask me and without saying any think i grab my bag and run to my class.