Annoying braat

3rd person POV

Its lunch time Jinjin and MJ are talking its first time for jinjin to going to eat with someone who can he call as a his friend. Jinjin happy today it's most amazing day in his 18 years (I don't know at what age highschool students are so I consider as 18).

They start to walk to chare where they can eat when suddenly MJ bump on someone."hey idiot" that person said.

Moonbin POV

I come school at lunch time because of the principal sand me and Eunwoo to competition with other schools. Now we finally in school Eunwoo said we can attend after breck class so we decided to eat first.

We are in canteen finding place to sit and eat I can see girls calling me to sit and eat with them but today I am not in mood to planing.....suddenly someone bump in me I know is my fault because I am looking at girls but know one dare to blame me so I should blame him.

"Hey idiot" I looked him and shout I can see he is smaller than me his face is milky white pink lips and brown eyes. 'what I am thinking' i shout my self in my mind.

"Sorry but can you repeat what you said" that person said.

" I said that are you idiot or you have a eye problem so you can't see person in front of you." I say showing him my angry side.

" No I am not idiot and I don't have a eye problem its just it's your fault that you can't accept your fault to bump with me and try to pretend that it's my fault so you can shout on me." He said.

"You idiot" I grab his cooler

"Hey hey......calm down why everyone try to beat me when I am trying to be a good person and just saying the truth" he said pretending like that he is so good and smiling like a idot.

"Hey moonbin live him let's come with us" Sanha my dance partner Rocky's friend said to me trying to make that live that ba***rd.  Finally i love him and he and Rocky grab my hand and make me sit with them.

"Finally someone is really brave to talk with moonbin like that." Eunwoo said logging.

"Shut up I will kill you and that fu**er boy". I am really angry right now "who the hell he is" l said glaring in his directions.

"Don't fill bad my friend you are not his first target today". Rocky said jokingly.

"What you mean Eunwoo ask" I also looking at rocky and Sanha.

"Don't mind my word moonbin but this Guy is really amazing I mean you know what he did he just save that jinwoo from that bully group also threatened them he don't have 1% of fear in his eyes I mean I don't have a word, and look now he also threatened you without any fear." Sanha said with expression like he is explaining some movie story.

"Stop it he really annoying make my mood off." I said looking annoying face and they start to eat there lunch but now also my eyes on that Guy he is eating lunch with jinwoo. I also shocked hearing that from Sanha know one is supporting that guy jinwoo I can fight with that senior bully and save him but I really don't like to medaling in other business. But that guy really have some nerve to fight with other with showing his smile.

But he is really have Hart warming smile. He is cute 'oh my god what I am thinking stop moonbin....stop you can't like him' I said my shelf.