NEW ENTERY

MJ POV

Today first day of my new highschool i recently transferred to Korea because I want to be with my parents and I am interested in kpop music and people say that I am good singer.

Oh first I need to give introduction of myself I am Kim Myungjun my friend and family call me MJ. I am rich my father undertaking big multinational business so I am also rich hehehe. I am recently come from America after five years studying because of my interest in kpop music. I know you all think that because I am rich I need to learn to handle business but my parents said for that I have time and we have lot's of people to handle are business so am I enjoying my teen life. My parents really love me.

Finally I am front of school's gate my driver stop car. "Young master if you want I can help you to carry your bag pack". My driver said. "Oh uncal I can go thank you" I said.

When I pass school gate I see student's are standing together and lagging on something I hot curious than I go close and I can see some bully students bullying a boy, is same height as me I can see how much pain he is feeling when he have to dance and other logging on him than I step front  and talk to them not talk but indirectly threaten them with the help of my father name and they live that boy and than I approach that boy "hey hi". But without giving me answer he run away. I can see other students looking me like I am a super man hahaha.

Now I am at my principal office he is very nice, I meet with my homeroom teacher she is cute like me and now she is taking me in class, she call students attention and tell me to introduce my self I can see seeing me all students are shocked I know because what I did with that bullying students. "Hi am Kim Myungjun. You all can call me MJ. I am transfer from America recently. I am cheerful person I hope you all taking good care of me." I said smiling to them they start to clap I can see girls giggling and boys giving me OMG look.          "Ohk MJ now find your sit" teacher said. I looked to class and find that guy who run from me. He sitting alone in last. "I am going to sit there"  I said and sit with that guy. " Than let's start class" teacher said.

This boy is so silent what should I do,I am going to talk with him " hey hi I am MJ" i said showing my hand . He didn't say anything he is just looking on me "hey I am not a monster you can friend with me" I said "you...want to...... friend with....me?." He said showing finger to him self with shocked reaction. " Of course you I am asking you" I said smiling "I am most bullied student in this school." He said "I don't care" I said. I can see his bright smile in his face he is really happy I can see "hi I am jinwoo my parents and friends call me jinjin. Oh no I mean only parents I don't have friends you are first friend of my." He said. I don't ask anything further now if I am his first friend so I am going to make him happy.

I look at him he is like a small cat who need someone to take care of him. How can cute and non stop smiling person like him don't have any friends.

New update I hope you all like it.
Just enjoy and support my store.😍😄😍😄