Chapter 2: An Accidental Run-in

It was 10 days left until the days of the Halloween Bash. The magical trio, Roseus, Hazel, and Solar were far in the outskirts of town, nearby an old Transylvanian castle that is the home of Roseus. They were practicing their magic from their own spellbooks. Each of their spellbooks were different and unique: Roseus' spellbook was colored rose, like her, with designs of roses and thorns seen all over; Hazel's spellbook was colored a dingy yellow, with shapes of wands scattered throughout as its design. Solar's spellbook was a dark blue book with candy-shaped designs on it.

Solar Magica had told her friends that she needed to close and lock the gates of the castle before leaving. When she finished, she was hurrying to catch up with her friends when out of the blue, a Wizard Zombie had appeared and she bumped into him, knocking both her and his book out of their hands, as well as his staff.

"Ouch! Oh... Oh my! I'm sorry mister-" Solar Magica had said before she realized who she had bumped into. "A Wizard Zombie!" she exclaimed out of shock. She picked up what she thought was her book and ran off before the Wizard Zombie could do or say anything, much to his annoyance. 

"Hmph! Plants... sunflowers especially. Moreso, the ones who train with Roseus, thinking that with all the practice in the world, that they would be the best magicians out there, better than I!" The Wizard Zombie had scoffed to himself before picking up what he thought was his book and continued walking off, checking his staff to make sure it wasn't broken or damaged. 

The book that the Wizard Zombie had was also a dark blue spellbook, but the shapes of the design were sheep, which can look like cotton candy at first glance. However, after that run-in, the Wizard Zombie now had Solar's book, instead of his own, and Solar had his book instead of her own.

***I hope you enjoyed Chapter 2! Chapter 3 may end up taking a while, as I now am going to start a new project for November and hopefully finish it before Thanksgiving.***