Chapter 8.5: They Didn't Listen

**Meanwhile, back at Suburbia, a certain Crazy Dave had finally caught wind of what had happened with Solar and the plants, and he managed to tell and convince most of the people who were about to load the plants/sheep onto the truck to a farm. However, there were some who didn't believe Crazy Dave and thought he was lying, so he could "have the sheep for himself". Those people are what you might be thinking: greedy dirtbags who can't think. Let's see what unfolds after Dave had told the workers what had happened**

Crazy Dave had gotten the workers to help him bring the sheep with him to a laboratory to try to vainly get them back to normal. Roseus and the plants were washed with relief as the mumbling, kook had come to their rescue. 

Once Crazy Dave had gotten them into the laboratory, one of the fellow scientists who witnessed the whole thing, asked Dave if he believes leaving the sheep here is a good idea. Dave dismisses any notion of anyone actually attempting to break in the laboratory. Dave proceeds to tell the scientist that he had told the farm workers about what had happened, so they most likely told everyone, including their bosses. 

However, Dave didn't realize that their bosses didn't believe the story. Long after Dave had left the laboratory, with the sheep under the careful supervision of the scientist and his apprentices, there was heavy knocking- no, banging- on the lab doors. This had shocked the scientist. The laboratory isn't a super-secret place, but that doesn't mean any knucklehead could find it with ease. Before anyone could do anything, the doors burst open, showing a whole bunch of henchmen like people, in front of two mustachioed men wearing flashy white tuxedos or suits, with gold-bling, or anything to show that they're filthy rich. 

They come in and demand the sheep. The sheep' eyes fill with the same dread as before. The scientist and his apprentices refuse to hand them over. The apprentices try to get the sheep away, but the henchmen surround them. The rest pinned down the scientist, who was yelling at the top of his lungs, that the sheep were plants who had been struck by a magical curse. The rich mustachioed men didn't listen. They had made a false baseless assumption about the sheep. 

Now, Solar and Peredur are back in the previous time crunch to save their friends, only this time, they need to pick up their speed.