Chapter 1 - The Wish

"Give it back!" Jaime shouted trying to grab his poster from Jason and his friends.

"You want it?" Jason cooed. "Say the magic word buster."

"Give it back you dick! Fuck you!" Jaime made another failed attempt to get his poster.

"Oooo. Nerd can swear." He leaned his face into Jaime's. "Say the magic word you little fucker."

Jaime spat in his face and Jason flinched.

"You're going to wish you never did that." Jason snapped with such anger that He actually felt scared.

.

The boys walked out of the changing room leaving Jaime hanging by his underwear at the end of the towel rack. Every move he made made his butt ache so he just stayed there sighing. He hated wedgies and hated Jason but at the same time, felt some sort of jealousy. Who wouldn't?

He was popular, super hot, captain of the rugby and football team which automatically made him strong. He played basketball part time and he was getting a Cs in most of his grades. Why wouldn't people be jealous of him. All this made him automatically homecoming king and no one ever bothered to say no to him.

Some boys entered the changing room and although Jaime begged, no one brought him down from his painful wedgie position. Lunch time suddenly was over and Jaime started to panic. He thrashed around not caring about the pain it brought him and successfully fell down. He winced as he stood up and washed his hands. He picked up his books and painfully walked to his next class. That was going to hurt for days.

.

"What is French in French?" The teacher asked and a few girls giggled at the way he repeated the word French.

"Français." The students chorused.

"The way you know that is exactly the same way I know what to teach you."

The new teacher was introducing himself the way young teachers introduced themselves to students. He was currently taking over Mrs Bladstainger in Geography and it was pretty obvious that the students liked him already. His name was James Hunter and he was twenty-one. He sat on the desk propped up on one elbow and talked as if he was one of them.

"Sir?" Chelsea Ribbons, school slut, raised her hand.

"Yes Chelsea?"

"Would you like to go out on a date this Friday with me?"

"1. You are probably just fifteen and that's to young for me and 2. That cleavage you keep flashing me wouldn't change anything." The class laughed, including Chelsea, except Jaime.

The teacher had picked on him immediately the class started and Jaime knew he was going to hate him.

"Problem sir?" Mr Hunter stood in front of his desk and smiled.

"No."

"You looked lost, maybe it's because you missed a question in your maths test or something?" The class laughed.

"No."

"Okay then, answer the question."

That's when Jaime resisted the urge to seriously face palm himself. Obviously the guy would have asked him something, there's no other reason that he would be standing in front of him. He tried to remember what he said and looked at the board only to see the board was clean.

"Having trouble Mr Havanis?" James chuckled.

"He's probably trying to find his brain." Jason said from the back and the class laughed.

Yes, Jason was in this class with him. They were all there. The 'populars' owned this class and the only reason that he was here was that he needed geography to take the courses he wanted to take.

"Could you please repeat the question James?" He spat bitterly.

"Nu uh. Mr Hunter to you."

"But everybody else calls you-"

"Until I see an improvement in you you call me Mr Hunter."

"What? I'm the smartest kid in your class!"

"Who said anything about grades?"

"But-"

"The question was 'What is Urbanisation?'"

"Urbanisation means an increase in the proportion of people living in urban areas means compared to rural areas."

"Told you, he found it!" Jason smirked while the class laughed.

"Enough Jason," James continued his teaching, " As a country industralises, levels of Urbanisation..."

Jaime turned around throw his middle finger at Jason when he saw Jason kissing Chelsea roughly. Jason caught him looking and mouthed ' Dude, are you gay?'. Jaime threw his middle finger at him and turned back to face his front.

.

Jaime walked through the school doors and jogged to his car to find it scratched, vandalized, and the sir in the tires let out. He sighed and started his walk home, wondering what he was going to tell his parents about his car, and basically why his butt hurt like hell.

.

After explaining to his parents, begging them for forgiveness, Jaime was just about to fall asleep in his space bed when he saw a shooting star.

I wish Holly was my girlfriend and I was something - if not him- like Jason Greyscale. And maybe be him 'till he thinks it's annoying. Jaime wished.

He lay on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I hope that wishing star knew I was only kidding." He said then fell asleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So, what d'ya guys think?

Comment on this line if it's interesting.

Comment on this line if it's not.

Oh, and don't forget to vote!

You know you love me,

Xoxo,

Gossip girl.

No actually it's me, Clarrissa. ( hint, that's not my real name. I just like the name.)

Oh and guys, this story will be on hold for a while because I'm doing this thing were I want to finish one story before going to any others. Check it out on my page,mots called The Special.