Chapter 2 - Freaking out

Sorry I kept you guys waiting for so long. My schedule has been very full this past months.

Jaime😸

I woke up to an alarm clock ringing and lazily shut it off. Wait, when did I get an alarm clock?

I woke up and screamed. Where was I?

I was in a neat, white room laying under a huge white duvet and six plump white pillows in nothing but my under wear.

I gave the room a once over.

Almost everything was white. There was a basketball hoop on the white door and a football on the white, clean rug. There was a desk with a white MacBook Pro on it and a box of chocolates next to it. Snickers , my favorite.

Wait, when did Snickers become my favorite?

I hated that chocolate for as long as I lived, I was allergic to nuts. I looked to my side and saw a bedside table with the alarm clock that freaked me out. I stared at the closet on my right for a while before realizing that it was a walk - in - closet.

"Master Jason, are you all right? I heard you scream!" A maid ran in, panting.

"What did you just call me?" I said.

"Master Jason."

Oh shit.

.

Jason😾

I felt myself wake up but since my alarm hadn't rung yet, I snuggled into the flat pillow next to me. Wait, flat? My pillows were always so plump and fresh.

I woke up with a start and stared at the room I was in, the walls in this room were green and the covers I was under has spaceships on it. I was wearing Sci-fi pjs and there were Star Wars figures on the bedside table next to me.

I saw a desk next to me that had a lot of books that could only entertain the nerd mind. I saw everything pretty blurry and looked to my right to see a pair of glasses.

I put them on and everything became clear and that was when reality sunk into me. I was in a room other than my own, on a bed that wasn't mine, in a body that was nowhere near perfect and (just had to check) had a dick smaller than mine.

I started breathing heavily.

I couldn't go around with a small dick. It was disgusting and I felt vulnerable. This was a dream. It had to be a dream.

I got up and looked around to find a bathroom but there were no doors in this room except the one that led to the landing. I walked out of his room and walked into a girl.

I eyed her. She was one hell of a chick. I could imagine banging her, with my body. Not with this disgusting body I was currently possessing.

"What are you staring at? I would go into the bathroom first but mom said I have to allow you go first. And you're wasting my time. So go."

I wrinkled my nose up at the fact that I didn't have my personal bathroom.

"Sorry sis, but I'm still half asleep. Where's the bathroom?" I know, not a good excuse but I'm still I'm shock. Hopefully I would wake up soon and have my maids tell me that that was never going to happen and I'm still me.

She looked at me suspiciously as if I had just asked her where her thongs were. She pointed at a grey door at the end of the landing and I walked there. I opened the door and took of my clothes. I stepped into the shower and turned the shower to HOT. Nothing better to wake myself up than a burning shower. I screamed as nothing happened but my akin turning pink from the heat. I turned the shower to COLD then back to WARM and sat down in the shower and cried.