Chapter 3 - Know Your Place.

Jason😾

I literally jumped out of the bright pink car immediately she parked in front of the school. I mean, she parked in front of the school as if publicly embarrass me. I headed straight for where I always went when I came to school. The boys locker room.

Teeth. Check.
Hair. Check
Clothes. Shit. I may need to go shopping for this guy.

Even if I was just borrowing this body - yes, borrowing, I can't give up hope that'll I'll be Jason again. - I needed to look good. I always look good.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I jumped at the sound of a voice.

I turned around to meet one of those nerds I used to bully.

"What's your problem?" I stared back at him.

"We have mathletes practice early before classes start. You're not meant to be here."

For a second I thought he was talking about me - Jason Greyscale - when I remembered that I wasn't in my body right now. I sighed and looked at the nerd in front of me.

"I was checking out myself and I'm not attending any mathletes shit."

"Checking out yourself? What are you? Jason Vanityscale? And you'll be kicked of the team."

Vanityscale? Who did this fucker think he was? I made a mental note to beat him up once I got my old body back.

"As a matter of fact, looking good is on my top priority and fuck you. Kick me of the fucking team. It's not like I want to press a button and answer some dumb math questions." I stormed out of the locker room, pushing the boy slightly as I did.

I needed some air. I needed a smoke.

I walked out of the building to meet my current worst enemy, wearing clothes in the worst way possible, leaning against a red Ferrari, high fiving my best friend Dylan.

Jaimie😸

I had just found out that life got better as you became Jason Greyscale.

I didn't need to learn any skills. I just drove, and when I got to school, it's like I knew what to say, I was going to enjoy this.

I was pretty proud of myself.

"Guess who came over to my house last night." Jason's friend, Dyke or Dylen or something.

"Who."

"Stacy Millers." He said in a sly way. "We got all up in my bedroom. Dude, she's crazy!"

I wanted to scrunch up my nose and talk about how disgusting it was to disrespect women before I realised I was Jason Greyscale and Jason Greyscale didn't give a shit.

"Damn, I've got to try her." I stuffed my hands into my pocket.

"I thought you already did."

"Yeah that's true I forgot - I've had so much on my mind lately all those new girls to fuck."

Dyke-or-Dylan raised his eyebrows at me and I tried to avert my eyes. And that's where I saw me. Myself but not me. It was just my body.

My body which I hoped contained Jason Greyscale.

Because if it didn't I wouldn't know what to do.

My body's occupant immediately began to advance towards me. He looked like he could rip my head off with his - my scrawny arms with just one grab.

"Hey, Jason, I need to talk to you about something." He hissed, standing in front of me.

I glanced up at Dylan who raised his eyebrows at me as if to say : Are you gonna let him speak to you like that?

"Are you gonna let him speak to you like that?" I guessed right.

"Of course not." I avoided Jason's/my eyes, "Get away from here nerd."

"I'm thinking of cutting my balls off." Jason said calmly.

I snapped my head to look at him and I could tell he looked serious.

"Talk to you later Dyl." I started to walk immediately to the boys bathroom and I glanced back to find Jason following me and Dylan staring after us with a dumbfounded look.

Once we got into the bathroom, Jason opened all the stores and once he was satisfied we were alone, he a sighed and stood in front of me.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" He spat.

"Clothes?" I still felt like backing down even though it was my voice that was speaking to me.

The bell rang sygnifying the start of classes.

"You're not going anywhere today. Those aren't clothes. You look like a reject from Orange Is The New Black." He hissed.

I looked down at myself. I was wearing orange chinos and a large orange polo with black boots. I thought I looked pretty awesome.

"Where did you get those clothes from? A thrift shop?" He continued to taunt me.

"Your walk in closet." I whispered, feeling insecure.

"Must have been the new installments. They change the clothes every day."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Come on." He walked out of the bathroom and I followed him out of the school. "My keys." He held his hand out to me.

I fumbled for the car keys which had my - Jason's name on them. They belonged to a red Range Rover. He walked over to it and ran his hands around the car until he reached the back bumper.

"What the fuck did you do to my car?"

"What are you talking about?"

"There's a dent right... here!" He continued to rub the bumper.

"Oh yeah that... I'm sorry?" I scratched my head.

"You better get this fixed before I get my body back."

"Ok. Chill bro."

"Don't think we're friends. I'm tolerating you." He snapped.

He unlocked the car and got into he drivers seat, turning on the car then exhaling softly. He drove slowly out the school gates and then immediately pushed down on the accelerator, causing me to be yanked back into my seat.

He turned on the radio and wound down the windows, allowing the air rush into the car and around it, giving off the aura off being in a James Bond movie.

And all I did was sit there.

......................................................................

Hey guys so I just wanted to say how super sorry I was to have abandoned this book. So sorry. Please forgive me.

If you still clicked on this book to read this chapter I give you a massive thumbs up because you just saved my life.

I love you....

Xoxo. ..

Tiffany.