❤☠3☠❤

Night falls and (Y/n) is left inside her room, laying in bed tired from crying for at least an hour. Until the door opens and there's an elder woman holding a tray of dinner. She sees (Y/n) sleeping in bed but with dry tears stained on her face. The old woman carefully place the tray of dinner on a drawer desk right next to the bed. The woman place her hand on (Y/n)'s back and softly shaking her awake. (Y/n) flutter her eyes open and inhale. She sees an old woman smiling at her. (Y/n) slowly sits up and greets the woman.

"Hi there. Who are you?"

"Luda Mae. I'm come here to give you dinner. You can't sleep with an empty stomach. I got you a vegetarian soup."

"Mmm

"Mmm. Looks yummy. And can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Why am I here? I mean, Hoyt told me it's either befriends with Tommy or be dinner. What does it mean I'll be dinner?"

"... umm. Well... this is really hard to explain but Hoyt told me not to talk about it I'm here just to give you your dinner and then you got back to sleep. Have a good night dear."

"Okay goodnight."

Luda mae left the room, leave (Y/n)'s bags behind and lock the door. (Y/n) runs to her bags and pulls them close to her bed. She pulls out her pjs and change.

 She pulls out her pjs and change

"*sigh* I hope they'll let me go. If not then I'll get the fuck outta here."

☠☠☠

At the basement, Leatherface/ Thomas Hewitt is checking on the bodies of the previous victims and they're still dead. But he couldn't help but wonder why is would Hoyt let (Y/n) make her choice. But most importantly,  why did he hug (Y/n) and didn't bother to crush her bones? He wonders...