Period // Jonah

*you totally forgot you were supposed to get your period and you went to sleep over at your boyfriend Jonah's house.*
{texting}
You: I'm leaving my place now baby I'll see you soon😘
Babe💜- ok love see you

You walk up to the house that he lives in with his band mates and ring the bell. He almost instantly opens the door and places a soft kiss on your lips. "Hi baby" you say smiling. "Hi love lets go upstairs ok?" "Ya". You two walk up to Jonah's room and sit down on his bed cuddling and watching Netflix like your usual date nights. You get a stomach ache but don't think much of it. You eventually fall asleep in his arms. You wake up in the middle of the night in horrible pain that you instantly recognize as period cramps. You moan from a pain shock and Jonah wakes up feeling you move in his arms. He has a worried look on his face. "Are you okay baby?" You instantly burst out in tears feeling so horrible that you just got your period on your boyfriends white bed sheets. You are so embarrassed that you just cry your eyes out not being able to stop to calm down your worried boyfriend. He eventually calms you down with lots of whispers and kisses on your checks and forehead. You stand up and walk into the bathroom without looking back at him. He notices what happened and walks into the bathroom behind you and starts the bathtub. He then sits you on the toilet and takes your dirty cloths along with the dirty bed sheets and puts them in the wash. He remakes the bed and then comes into the bathroom with you, undressed himself and pulls you gently into the tub with him. You sit leaning back onto him and he rubs soft circles on your stomach which somehow helps ease the pain. He gets out a little while later and goes out of the bathroom. You stay in the tub missing his comfort for your body. He comes back in with your favorite t shirt of his and a pair of sweatpants. He also brings in a towel, some Advil, and some pads and tampons that he must have gotten from corbyns bathroom (his girlfriend probably left them there). He then says "take your time princess I'm going to go put the blanket in the dryer so it's warm for you and I'll get some ice cream okay?" "Okay"you manage to say back lovingly. After about 10 more minutes, you hop out of the tub and fix yourself up and put your hair in a messy bun. You walk out of the room to see a shirtless Jonah (your favorite kind), your favorite ice cream, and lots of warm pillows and blankets. You go lay down and take the carton of ice cream, lay into Jonah's chest and cover yourselfs with the warm blankets. "What did I do to deserve you?" You asked cutely looking up at him. He just smiled and kissed your forehead. You finished your ice cream and cuddled into Jonah just to fall back asleep again.

Hey guys hope you liked this!! I wanted to start writing more story's rather than just preferences. Lmk what you want more of!!