Chapter 2

DARCY POV

Today I started working at a well-known company in New York as a secretary. I can't wait to start my work at work.

"Miss Gregory, please go to the director's room"

I was invited to my boss's room and when I first saw my boss, I was very surprised to see the man I was embarrassing last night in public.

"You!"

"Apparently you're the new secretary! I didn't expect you to be accepted to work here after what you did last night"

I was very embarrassed and i did not dare look at him because I remembered what I had done to slap his face and he get hurt.

" I am sorry "

"You can't forgive your actions! You are very rude towards me!"

I can only bow my head without daring to look at him. He approached me and touched my face until I looked at him.

"Why are you silent? Didn't you dare fight me last night?!"

"I ... I'm really sorry, sir. I didn't mean to hurt you"

Suddenly the man pulled my body and kissed my lips. I tried to fight but his body was so strong that I just gave up.

"Your lips really fit on my lips. I really like the taste"

I realized when he took off his kiss on my lips. He just smiled at me, then he returned to his seat of power.

"From now on you have to be on time when you come to the office. I don't tolerate delays for any reason. Do you understand?"

" I see"

"You start working now"

I am very grateful for being spared from his sharp gaze and making my heart beat very fast.

***

FRANK POV

I didn't expect that woman would become my secretary after what she did last night.

I can still feel the sweetness of her lips on my lips. I think I want to taste her tiny lips. Suddenly the woman entered my room and she brought me a file that I had to sign.

"Sorry Mr.Morrow, there are some documents that you must sign"

"What else should I sign?"

"There is no Mr.Morrow"

"Later this afternoon I invite you to lunch with me"

The woman seemed to want to argue but she paused and nodded her head. I really like seeing women who obey my orders.

"Then I go back to work"

She left my room carrying a document that I signed. It feels good to make the woman submit to me.

***

DARCY POV

I didn't expect that man would take me to lunch with him. I felt I could not get close to him because he fascinated me with his good looks.

Since Martin left me, I closed my heart to other men. But after meeting Frank Morrow, everything changed.

He made me forget Martin and I never thought that he would dare to kiss me for the second time.

I felt he was very experienced in seducing women and I was sure he was related to many women like Martin.

Suddenly he appeared at the door of my room and told me to have lunch with him.

"Come on Darcy, you have lunch with me"

"Ok Mr.Morrow"

As I walked with him, I tried to take my eyes off him because I didn't want to make carelessness like last night.

Suddenly he held my hand and I just fell silent without daring to fight it.

"Darcy, I want you to take dinner tonight. Can you?"

I could only nod and he smiled at me