Chapter 7

FRANK POV

On the way I can't stop thinking about Darcy. Only she is on my mind right now. Not long ago I arrived at the apartment.

I saw Joyce sleeping soundly and unaware of my presence. I consider what I experienced is karma from my actions so far.

All my life I've always been playing with women's feelings until they were hurt because of my outrageous attitude.

I don't want to hurt anyone including Darcy. Since I knew her, I felt that she was a good woman.

I felt comfortable when I was with her and she reminded me of my mother whom I hadn't met for a long time. I saw a picture of my mother on the wall of my room.

I miss my mother so much. I feel like I want to hug her and say sorry to her because I can't make her happy.

Not long ago my eyes were heavy and I began to close my eyes. Then I dissolved in a beautiful dream.

***

DARCY POV

I have made a decision to resign from the company. I don't want my feelings to be tormented every time I meet Frank.

When I arrived at the office, I saw Frank enter his office and he was seen calling someone. After waiting for more than an hour, I entered his room and he invited me to sit down.

"What are you here for?"

"I want to submit my resignation letter"

Frank looked very angry when I handed him a resignation letter and he immediately tore the letter to shreds.

I was very surprised to see him tear my resignation letter and I didn't dare look at him.

"Why do you want to resign from my company ?! Is your salary not enough for you ?!"

"That's not why I resigned."

"What makes you want to resign ?! Tell me!"

"I just want to stay away from you"

"What did you say ?! You want to stay away from me ?! What is my fault with you, so you want to stay away from me ?!"

"You are not wrong, I am wrong because I hope too much for you"

Frank approached me and he hugged me very tightly.

"Darcy, I beg you not to go! I really need you! Only you I need! There is no woman as good as yourself in this world"

I shed tears when I heard his plea. I can't afford to say anything more or fight it.

"I beg you don't leave me! I love you so much"

I was very surprised to hear the word love from his mouth. I immediately pushed his body away from his room while holding back tears.

***

FRANK POV

I couldn't help crying when I saw Darcy leave. I can't lose it after all the good she gave me.

I decided to go to Darcy's apartment. After arriving there, I saw Darcy leave with a suitcase and she entered the taxi.

I tried to catch the taxi that took Darcy away until finally the taxi arrived at the airport. When Darcy got out of the taxi, I immediately got out of the car and ran towards her.

Darcy was very surprised to see me and she tried to leave me but I prevented her from leaving.

"Darcy, please don't go!"

"You can't prevent me from leaving!"

"Look into my eyes! Tell me if you don't love me!"

Darcy didn't dare look at me and I turned her face towards me. She cried and made my heart hurt.

"Darcy, I beg you to be honest with your feelings! Don't lie to yourself!"

"I ... I ... I love you, Frank Morrow"

I am very happy to hear Darcy loves me and since then we have had illicit relations