Gene

Shiro's a human in this.
------------------------------------------------------

"Grr. That fucking brat." I was in the graveyard a couple miles away from the school when I heard mumbling and someone walking my way. I stayed hidden in the shadows while the kid walked through the graveyard. "Who the hell does he think he is? Smashing my phone and making me lose the picture." He growled.

"He's the leader of the shadow knights, isn't he? What's he doing on our turf?" I heard a peer mutter behind me. This territory belonged to the black roses.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard!" The kid started to raise his voice and become more hostile.

"Shiro! Do something! Your second in command! And our leader isn't here!" One of the rookies said a little too loud.

"Who the hells there?!" The male yelled. I sighed.

"Stay back, get someone to go find Kiera." I then stepped out of the shadows and into the moonlight. "This isn't your territory." I simply said with no emotion.

"Yeah and?" He growled at me.

"State your business." A cold breeze ran through the air. The male shivered but tried not to show.

"Fuck off, I don't need a reason to be here!" He hissed at me. He stepped closer to me to seem more threatening. He stepped into the light. His raven hair swayed in the wind and his teal eyes sparkled in the moonlight. He looked stunning.

"Oh? Did the leader say you could come around for no reason?" I tilted my head a bit. He hesitated for a moment. "Didn't think so." I took a step closer to him. His skin was a nice tan-ish color and looked soft to the touch. Without a word I reached out and touched his cheek.

"H-Huh?" He seemed confused yet fearful.

"Soft." I let my hand drift back down to my side and gave a small smile. "Follow." I started to walk down the graveyard path, back to the main gates. He followed me as directed.

"So... are you the leader of this gang?" He asked when we almost reached the gates.

"No. I'm just second in command. And our gang is called the black roses. I'm guessing that you did not know we were here?" He sighed.

"Nope. Never heard of you guys before either." He said. We were finally at the gates.

"You know, I never really caught your name?" I gave a small smirk and leaned against the rusted gate.

"It's Gene. Leader of the shadow knights." He stated looking proud. I gave out a small chuckle.

"Well, gene. Think we can meet up sometime? I would like to get to know you better~." I purred. He blushed.

"S-Sure....how about the park tomorrow after school? I know it's our territory, but I can make an exception for you." I nodded.

"Only us two?" He nodded. "Sounds great. See you tomorrow sugar plum~." I gave him a wave and turned around. I headed back into the cemetery. I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

------------------------°^°-------------------------

"You sure you don't want me to come with you? I will be quiet! You won't even know I'm there!" My big brother Jen was trying to come to the park with me.

"No. I'm going by myself." I grabbed a basket because I wanted to give him a little surprise. I made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, barbecue and plain chips, Mt. Dew bottles, and napkins.

"Why do you need all that stuff?" He then gasped. "ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE??!!!!" He hollered throughout the entire household.

"Shiro's going on a date??!" My three sisters, and three other brothers came to the kitchen.