Chapter 9

Sometimes our situation will leave us in confusion about our feelings and allah knows the best!!!

Hey guys please vote, share and comment... please..

I would like to know your view about my chapters and the whole book so far..!!!

THIRD PERSON POV

Ali was confused as what's happening inside him.. ten minutes ago he was sitting in his office thinking about the whole chaos but now here he is standing in front of her near a old deserted river..!! He couldn't understand what's wrong with him, the next second his private investigator informed him about her whereabouts he went straight there..,

" why did you run away from me??" Or more precise He wanna know why did she left like that when she saw him ...he was so confused ...

But her answers made him hella angry .. he was trying his best to control his anger but he couldn't stop himself from letting his sassy side out.. after all he is the mafia of the county..

He could tell that Shazia is getting panicked by his presence.. to say the truth he was enjoying her miserable state .. but her last words left him speechless.. he was not the one who get affected by anyone's words or actions but why her???

" trust me I've seen better and I've went trough things worse that this"

What did she mean by this.. he didn't realise that he was standing in the same place and she left him without saying anything else.... his blood was boiling now..!! He didn't like when someone walk out in between a conversation.., his eyes were blazing  with fire!!!!

He quickly took out his mobile and called jafar

" jafar, I need each and every detail about Shazia by hook or crook including her past details within 24 hours "

" okay boss "

He was so confused but he was more curious.. he gave a evil smile before getting inside his Lamborghini... to go to his destination!!!
*********************
Other hand Shazia  was confused as whom will come to her place at this hour!!!

She opened the door to get the biggest nightmare in her life standing in front of her...

It's non other than ALI SINKHANDAR!!!!!!!

" you??"

This was the only word that left her mouth...

Ali was amused to see her in casual clothes clad in a over size hoodie and a baggy trouser.. he could see a silver metal peeking through the hoodie pocket... he smirked knowing she is scared and also proud to know that she is capable of handling herself from danger...

Shazia maintain her eye contact without breaking to show him that she is not scared of him.. he went inside the house and sat like he own this place..,

" it's only me.. you don't have to wait near the door .. I don't like when people give me so much respect though!!" He was smirking when saying that..

Shazia didn't realise that she was standing near the door pacing out till his voice broke him out of trance..

" I think you came to  the wrong address Mr. Ali .. so kindly leave..!!"