Chapter 10

I am very happy to know you all are liking my story so far!!!!! Jazakallahuhairan May Allah bless you all.,

Keep voting, sharing and commenting ...

Long chapter with 1900 words.. bear with my grammar mistakes...

THIRD PERSON POV

AFTER TWO DAYS....

Ali was sorting some files in his office when he heard a knock on his door...

"Come in"

Jafar came inside closing the door behind..

Ali came alert instantly when he saw his private investigator entering...

Ali urged him to talk with his hand...when he saw the lost look in his face

" I am sorry boss .., I couldn't track anything down because all her informations are cleared neatly.., only the past two years are there.. but the sources says that it's not nothing much because she is a very reserved girl.. but I believe there is more to this story sir.. because no one will clear their history without a reason.... we are still trying our best to get information boss"

" u can leave... but make sure you get something out by hook or crook..clear??"

" crystal sir.. we tracked the location of one of her friend with help of a officer.. we can't take chances with her brothers boss .. I will meet you next time with every information boss"

" leave.."

Ali couldn't believe what's happening in Shazia's life... why is she hesitating so much to reveal her past life to the world..

Ali held his head in his hand and began to ponder...
In the same time Raiyyan entered the cabin saying salaams to see his friend lost in his own world..,

" wow.. I never thought the day I see the mafia kings head bent down.. "

" shut up Raiyyan!! Don't piss me off .... get out "

" okay seriously mate what happened?? You are not yourself.. what's wrong??"

Ali couldn't tell he is trying to track shazias life because Raiyyan consider her as his sister.. Raiyyan will kill him with bare hands..,

" nothing just worried about the upcoming mission.. nothing much!!"

" Ali you can fool anyone easily but not me brother.., you being worried about a mission is impossible.. because being worrying is not your nature...."

" it's not like that" Ali snapped at him..

" okay so care to explain then??"

" I will when the correct time comes..."

" okay in sha allah.., so aren't you coming to go see the site.. Shazia is already there..."

" I am coming.." how can I miss a single chance to get to know her? Ali thought...

" so well we should go now "

With that they both left the office..

Ali couldn't help but think over Raiyyans words.. 'am I not supposed to worry.. I am a human too , I have feelings also.. I may be a mafia, I may be ruthless but can't I have feelings.. why do people think mafia leaders have no feelings !!! Maybe this is why we are forced to kill and murder without any feelings.. because people bury our feelings and may be they are the one who make us think we don't have feelings..'
Ali's thoughts came to a halt when they reach the site..