Chapter 14

THIRD PERSON POV

Ali was unusually quite from the time they left shazias house.... Raiyyan couldn't fathom what's running inside his mind..

The Car jerked suddenly which made them to crash there heads in the front seat headboard...

" ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?? "
Ali's authoritative voice boomed inside the car..! Raiyyan could say something seriously bad is about to happen...

" no.. bo..ss.. it's just..."

The driver couldn't finish the sentence as Ali took his gun and shot him in the drivers seat itself... the man who was driving a while ago is dead now.. Raiyyan was calm as hell as he knew something like this could happen..! Because when Ali is angry he does stuffs without realising the outcome.. but Ali never regret the deeds he does..

Ali got down in the middle of the road and start pacing here and there.. Raiyyan could tell he is frustrated as he was running his hands through the hair continuously...Raiyyan got down and approached Ali taking careful steps as he didn't want to mess with the already awake beast...

" Ali.. lis......"

" LEAVE...!"

Raiyyan couldn't finish the sentence as Ali's voice shook his inner core..Raiyyan left the place without giving a second to think..

Ali couldn't understand the inner termoil he is going through.. he so badly wanted to see Shazia even though he asked about her wellbeing through Rabiat.. his heart and mind compelled him to see her.. after fighting a lot with his inner self when he finally decided to see Shazia here she is in a arm of a boy and most importantly as she say her fiancé or her husband... he so badly wanted to break that bilal guys hand .. but why??? He is so confused with his feelings he couldn't understand the meaning behind his feelings..he went to see her but ended up seeing something that he never wanted to see.. he couldn't understand why he left the abruptly.. what's happening inside him is a puzzle for himself ....his mind is like a mess.. he so badly wanted to do something .. he took out his mobile and called jafar..his reports didn't say anything about her marriage...

" jafar..why didn't u tell me about shazias material status?"

" boss.. she is not married according to the sources I collected "

" but now there is a guy called bilal Asadi..who is claiming to be  in her nikkha.."

" boss..I will check and get to u ASAP "

" jafar.. listen I want you to do something.. try to do something and take that Asadi guy back to London at any cost.. u get me.."

" consider it's done boss..."

Ali cut the call and gave a wicked smile.. Shazia I didn't even started the game.. how can I back away not even moving a trump card??

Ali is not the one who back away easily.. if the case is like this he is ready to play the game and take the matter in his hand... he will do it by hook or crook...but the only one thing which nagging his mind is that why did Shazia hide that she is in her nikkha.. between she was giving death glares to that Asadi guy when he was saying about his marital status...

Most importantly what did she see in him.??

His mind is like a fog.. he wanted answers but how?? The only person who is able to answer him is Shazia herself .. how to get her in his track is what makes him confused...

" boss... we should move."

His bodyguards voice brought back to reality., then only he realised he is still standing in the middle of the road. And also he realised that he often space out a lot.

" clear the mess in my car and bring it back to the mansion.."

Ali got inside his other car and drove away hoping to execute his plan from tomorrow...

Get ready little one .. my game haven't stared yet.!!! You will come and fall in my trap without your knowledge.. and you will have to pay for each  and every stupid feeling that you made me feel..

Why do my heart beat fast when you are around despite knowing you are not mine?
Am I not allowed to hold something close to me despite knowing I don't deserve it?
Why am I hurting from inside to leg go of something which aren't mine to hold on to?
Why does it feel so right when my mind continuously said it's not?
Why do my inner self mocks me despite knowing the inner termoil I am going through?
Why do I feel helpless and hopeless when I know that I am not the one?
Why do they accuse my tears not knowing the reason behind them?
Why am I feeling so lonely despite having so many people around me?
Am I not supposed to dream about someone?
Am I not supposed to hold someone's thoughts?
Am I not a human? Why do they treat me like a robot?
Don't I have a heart? Why do they treat me like I am heartless??

Hey guys this is for you... the one who haven't vote please vote.

See you next time.. I will try to update regularly in sha allah...

Till that please vote share and comment...