Never Like A Friend Like Me

Suddenly the cave was engulfed in darkness and then all of a sudden a spotlight on was Hunk, who was no in human form. The bottom half of his body had black pants with chestnut brown shoes on his feet.

(1) " Master I don't think you quite realize what you've got here!

So why don't you just ruminate whilst I illuminate the possibilities "

Hunk smiled. "Can you give me a " bada-yada-yada? "

Lance out of confusion repeated " bada-yada-yada "

Hunk nodded and continued " Good! Scotty-wop "

Lance once again repeated " scotty-wop "

Hunk threw his hands up "Everybody! Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!'

Voices repeated what Hunk said and Lance glanced around trying to find where the voices were coming from. " Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo "

There was silence for a moment before Hunk sang once more " Hit it! "

The cave lit up and Hunk began to dance around.

" Well Ali Baba had them forty thieves

Scheherazade had a thousand tales "

Thieves surrounded Lance, each with a sword in hand. Suddenly Hunk popped out of his vest startling him Hunk created huge arms and beat up each one of the thieves.

" But, master, you in luck 'cause up your sleeves

You got a brand of magic never fails "

Hunk created a boxing ring and Hunk was massaging Lance's shoulders as if he were getting ready for a fight.

" You got some power in your corner now

Some heavy ammunition in your camp "

Then suddenly Hunk was a set of fireworks which exploded.

" You got some punch, pizazz, yahoo, and how?

See, all you gotta do is rub that lamp

And I'll say"

Hunk put himself in the lamp, grabbed Lance's hand and rubbed the lamp as he popped back out as his genie form.

" Mr. Lance sir

What will your pleasure be?"

Hunk created a table and sat Lance down with a huge menu as he turned into a waiter.

" Let me take your order

Jot it down

You ain't never had a friend like me"

Hunk snapped his fingers and a silver platter appeared on the table. The lid lifted off the platter and n the plate sat a cooked chicken, with a spin the chicken had Hunk's head on it, but still the chicken's legs.

" Life is your restaurant and I'm your maitre d'"

Hunk changed back to genie form and his ear enlarged and he leaned into towards Lance.

" Come on, whisper what it is you want

You ain't never had a friend like me"

Suddenly there were four hunks, then next thing Lance knew he was sitting in a chair. The tablecloth that was previously on the table now around his neck, shaving cream on his chin and each Hunk holding a different grooming tool.