four

Penny

I need to talk to him about a rumor going around. I just got here, I thought he would be back by now. Weird,he's never out late. I heard voices outside and panicked, what if he brought the mystery girl back? Two people walked in, obviously making out, Simon pulled the other persons coat off and chucked it across the room.
I cleared my throat and they stopped, I got a look at the other person. Simon was making out with a guy. So the rumours where true, he was gay, or bi what ever everyone was saying.
Then I saw who the guy was, Baz pitch.

"So Simon, when you said date."
"Yep."
"It was with a guy."
"Yep."
"And that guy is Baz."
"Yep."
"The guy who tried to kill you."
"Yep."
"What the fuck?"
"Listen penny i think you should go-" Baz said trying to stop the conforsation from derailing.
"No Baz, I think you should." She said, there was a long silence.
"This is my room."
"Please someone explain." I interrupted.
"Penny I'll tell you tommorow. Now is really not the time."
"Yeah because you're clearly too busy getting your dick wet that you didn't even tell me that you where going out with Baz!"
"To be fair it isn't your business."
"When you're family's are on the verge of war it is. This is clearly all some sick trick, you don't see that do you? What happened to being paranoid Simon?"

The room went quiet. I said my bit.
"Don't fucking dare say your safety isn't my business it's been my business since first year." I left.
It wasn't my place to get involved in Simon's love life but it was when we was being dumb.

Simon

I felt bad about penny. Maybe this was a trick but Baz looked too hot to be faking it.
"That was annoying." He said taking his shoes off.
"Doesn't mean we need to stop." I said placing a kiss on his lips.
"You're mad snow."
"That's what love does." I went to kiss him again but Baz stepped back.
"Love?"
"Yeah, I love you. " A look of disgust fell on bazs face.
"You hated me a week ago."
"But I've changed."
"No, no Simon you don't even know me. You said you wanted to take things slow. This is not slow."
I realised I fucked up
"

I'm sorry I didn't mean-"
"I need to go." He said pulling even further away from me and waking to the door.
"Baz I said I'm sorry can we atleast talk about this?"
"No, not right now. I need to think."
"Baz please-" then he slammed the door. I punched a wall.

He avoided me for the rest of the weekend. I hated it. After not seeing him for a day he came into our room.
"Baz-"
"Don't snow." Cold. As he used to be, he continued, "You know it's pretty fucked up what you've been doing now that I think about it."
I stayed quiet ready to take whatever vent he was about to spew.
"Asking to kiss me to see if your gay, saying take things slow then saying you love me? Simon you don't even know me. I have a persona I show to the world and you don't know who I actually am."
"Yes I do." I mutter.
"Ok, how many siblings do I have?"
I didn't know he had siblings.
"Three I have three, you only know the political side of me but you don't know I have a qualification to teach when I leave school, you don't know I have two dogs back at home, you don't know that I've failed every driving test until the summer, you don't fucking know me snow how are you ment to love me."
I went quiet. The world went quiet.
"I don't let people in. I don't let myself love people. The last person to say they love me and mean it was my mother."
"I'm really sorry Baz, I didn't realise."
"I like you Simon, I really do but I don't love you, not yet, I can see myself living you but it's been three days."
"I know."
"So I just need time to think. I just don't see this going far." That stung.
Then he left again.

Sorry I haven't posted in a HOT MINUTE I actually didn't realise that this fic had any views I'm not that proud of it the first chapter moved
F A S T so this was my attempt to slow the plot down. But I do have another fix called advice, it's set after carry on and agatha doesn't know about Simon and Baz, it's funny and cute please read it if you like this one it's the same sort of humour
"I could see myself loving" yalls adios
-Noah