The Venomous Spider

So just know I didn't watch Venom yet so some of the things in things in this shot might be inaccurate.

Peter Parker never wanted much in life and for every little thing he had he was grateful for. Then the spider bite happened and now he just wanted to save and protect the people of New York -well all people actually-. Now a year and a half of being Spider-Man and he can say he's doing fin-

"Peeeetter I'm hungry!"

At least until this thing showed up. Now don't get me wrong I'm happy he's here it's jus-

"Don't ignore me spider!"

"Fine Ven! We go eat but we are NOT eating people!"

Venom they're the person I guess that showed up. About 7 months ago I don't know why Venom choose me but it's nice having someone to talk to.

"So animals then?"

Even if they're kind of crazy. I still think of the time we met sometimes.

The time of skips for 7 months ago

"don't let it get to you Parker don't let it get to you Parker she was just mad she didn't mean it she was just. Oh my God May is mad at me! Is she going to take away Spider-Man? what is New York going to do without Spider Man!?"

I can now officially say this has been one of the worst two weeks of my life. First the vulture, then DC happened,  then Liz right after, but I messed up on the ferry and Mr. Stark took my suit, then the WAREHOUSE happened, and last but not least the plane crash!

It's been the only thing I can think of now even patrolling isn't helping me.

So if I have anything to say it's that this has not been a good week and a half for me. Now I have to hope May understa- is that a meteor?

*BOOM*

Parker Luck™ at it's finest time, night. Wait People could've been hurt time for your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man to get involved.

So now one Webbing over and I'm by a small crater by the river ( I forgot what New Yorks river is called ). First thing first check for civilians and help those that need it.

After making sure no one was hurt I checked what was inside the crater. And it's weird it's like a black liquid that's moving but still? It looks familiar almost like a-

"Symbiote... Oh my God this is a symbiote! What am I going to tell Mr. Stark! Wait could I even tell him about this? No Spider Man stay on topic how did this even get here? Maybe it-

As I was talking I didn't see it rising up behind me. How it formed to eyes and grown in height and shape. Well not untill my Spidey sense went off at least.

Out of instinct I flipped away from it. When I turn back to look I would have text me I saw the thing rise from the Crater. It was about 7 feet tall had to White Lens like eyes and it had a spider symbol? Actually now I look at it it sorta looks like my suit if it was black and alienish I guess?

"Woah woah there buddy what's the need for all this violence? can't we just talk it out, pretty please?"

"I am Venom."

"...uh okay and I'm Spider Man."

It was kinda awkward for the next few seconds.

"Sooo Venom right? Could you like go back where you came from? Please because this is not a good day for me."

"I am Venom... We will... Become Venom!" He yelled launching itself at me. Caught off guard I reacted a few seconds too late. The next thing I know there's black goo all over my left arm.