Chapter 18

The atmosphere at the Clover's hideout was tensed. All members were present, taking their usual seats. Namjoon sat in the front, Yoongi on his left and you on his right. Your positions were switched when your engagement was announced last month. The wedding was still in the process of planning, but that would have to stop for now, There's a much bigger issue presently.

"As many of you know, there's been some recent activity around this province." Namjoon spoke, "Bad activities. Someone else has been dealing drugs and weapons, and using our names to hide their own identity. The police are on our backs. Our partner organizations have retracted their contracts with us. We're not getting any business."

"Who are they?" an older member asked.

"We don't know what gang they're from. They have our logos, which the plastered over their drug cartels. All evidence points to us." Yoongi said.

"So what are we going to do?"

"We do know their hideout. It's possible to set up a meeting to negotiate any deals." Namjoon suggested. You smiled, admiring how he's always so diplomatic.

"Or we could ambush them." Hoseok spoke up, Yoongi giving him a thumbs up. You leaned over and smack Yoongi's head, he then pulled your hair. You dad coughed, the both of you stopped bickering.

"I think we need to ask what we want to gain from the interaction." Jin oppa said.

"If it's to settle on a deal, then I agree with Namjoon hyung." said Tae.

"But if we need to force them to leave, then I agree with Hobi." Jimin added. Namjoon sighed, you wished you could give him a hug right now, but it's not the right setting.

'We need them to leave," you spoke up for him. "But we don't have the manpower or the equipment to face with them head on. Like Namjoon said earlier, the police are suspicious of us and our allies are afraid to support us. What we need to do is collect enough evidence to say that we're not in any way affiliated with those guys and have the police deal with them." As you finished, Namjoon flashed you a grateful smile and took your hand.

"How are we gonna do that?" ask another member.

"We're gonna send out some of our guys to stalk their hideout and watch their movements, take pictures of videos when necessary. Don't engage in any physical contact. We need to know what they're real plans are for Daegu." Namjoon said, looking at every member in the eyes. He has the power to convince people, and inspiring them. It's one of his best qualities as a leader.

"Well I'm in." Yoongi said lazily, but you knew very well he would do anything for what he loves.

"Me too." said Taehyung and Jimin.

"Count me in too." said Hoseok oppa.

"Yeah, I want to make this town safe for Jisoo." Jin oppa said. You giggled silently. Jisoo, your class president that's been dating Jin oppa since a few months ago. She's the only one that laughs at his dad jokes.

***

Over the next few weeks, groups of two took turns watching their hideout. All of their delivery trucks had a giant Clover's symbol on them, something the actual Clover wouldn't do because they wanted to stay off the radar. But there's been no luck with capturing any evidence.

"Shit." Namjoon said, slamming his hand on the table. The two of you were at his house, in the kitchen doing homework, but for the most part, you were both stressing out about the situation. "There has to be something we can do."