Chapter 34

Yoongi's eyes never left Jimin, and Jimin's eyes never left Yoongi, so in the end, the two ended up having a staring contest. Both Namjoon and you ended up watching the two of them instead of eat. The broth has been boiling, but no one has touched the food yet.

"So-" you began.

"Jimin, when did you come back?" Yoongi asked, completely ignoring you.

"Just this afternoon, hyung. I'm staying at a hotel until the wedding"

"I see. You look, um, great, by the way."

"Thank you, hyung. You look handsome as always."

Your jaws dropped when you heard that, and so did Namjoon. Jimin looked down at his bowl and flushed. Yoongi seemed to be frozen. You gave him a little nudge with your elbow.

"Uh, thank you. You, uh, look great. Wait I already said that. Sorry." he stuttered. You tried to hold back your laughter, you've never seen Min Yoongi flustered before and it was adorable.

"How about we eat first." you suggested. Everyone nodded and obeyed. The rest of dinner, the conversation jumped from the past to the future.

"Y/N, this is really good." said Jimin. "I was surprised to see you cooking, you know, after the frying pan incident I heard about."

You glared at Namjoon, who sank back into his seat and stuffing his mouth with food. "Well yes, that was an unfortunate accident. But I've actually gotten a lot better with cooking, thank you."

"Speaking of cooking, I haven't seen Jin hyung in forever, or Hoseok hyung." Jimin said.

"That's true. I also haven't seen Jin hyung." said Namjoon.

"How about you guys have a get together. Kinda like a bachelor party?" you suggested.

"That doesn't sound bad. It'll be sorta like the old time." said Yoongi.

"But you have to wait until your ankle is better." you told Namjoon, "and don't forget to invite Jungkook."

"Who's Jungkook?" asked Jimin.

"He's a friend. He's like... a mixture of all 6 of you. It's weird." you answered.

"How so?" Jimin asked.

"Well, he's charismatic and hardworking, like Namjoon. Kind and confident like Jin oppa. Serious yet soft like Yoongi, outgoing and bright like Hoseok, curious and playful like Taehyung, and his heart is as big as yours, Jimin."

"You forgot to mention that he's a model." Namjoon added.

"He's such a kid, sometimes I forget he has enough money to buy my life." said Yoongi.

"Tell me more about your life, hyung." Jimin said, turning his body to Yoongi. He leaned his head on the hand that was propped on the table. With his free hand, he ran it through his hair. It was a flirtatious move. You silently applaud him for being so confident.

"There's not much about my life." Yoongi answered, trying to avoid Jimin's gaze.

"Oh look, we ran out of ice cream." you suddenly said, "Namjoon and I will go buy some."

"But my foot-ouch." You pinched his arm as he tried to continue the sentence. "Yes, we will go. You two stay here and chat."

"Wait, what?" You heard Yoongi say. Jimin was probably also very flustered too. You helped Namjoon walk out of the room before they could protest. You grabbed your car key and exited the apartment.

"What was that about?" Namjoon asked as you helped him into the car.

"I think they need some alone time, to talk."

"But are we really going to get ice cream though?"

"Of course we are, I wouldn't lie about ice cream."

"Yay!" he exclaimed, he looks like a kid. You couldn't help but laugh. As you drove, he held onto one of your free hand, occasionally kissing it or tracing it with his finger.

"Y/N." he suddenly said.

"Yes?"

"I want kids." he said nonchalantly. You almost stepped on the brake, but tried to remain calm.

"What?"

"When you were talking about Jungkook and how he embodied some aspects of us, I thought about having a son of my own. I want to teach him, watch him learn. Give him so much love."

"I know what you mean. And I promise I'll give you children one day." you chuckled. "Though I feel like you'll love them more than me."

"That's literally impossible. I mean, yes, I'll love them so much. But you're a different kind of love. The kind that makes me warm, that makes me want to wake up every day and kiss you. It's a love that no one can give me but you."

"I think I just got cavities from that. No more ice cream then."

"What? No! That's not fair." he whined.

"I'm kidding." you laughed. "We're here." You arrived at the usual place. You told Namjoon to wait in the car while you go get the ice cream. He whined at first but then calmed down after you gave him a kiss. It took about 10 minutes for you to get everything. When you came back, you found him patiently waiting for you like a puppy. As you turned the ignition on, he demanded another kiss.

"Just one, okay. The ice cream will melt."

"Okay." He pulled your lips to his, it was sweet. His hands cupped your cheeks tightly. His mouth moved faster, like he was desperate, like he was craving it. "God, I love you." he said as he pulled back.

"Are you just marrying me for my kisses?"

"Maybe." You slapped his arm. "I'm kidding. I'm marrying you because I have wanted that since I was 18."

"We started dating when I was 16, that makes you a pedophile, do you know that?"

"No, no. It was when you were 17. It takes a lot more than that to send me to jail, baby girl."

When you got back to the apartment, everything was quiet. But the shoes in the front indicated that Jimin and Yoongi were still there. Then you heard clattering in the kitchen. You looked at Namjoon cautiously before proceeding.

"Hello-" The ice cream bag dropped to the ground as your hands covered your face. Jimin was shirtless and sitting on top of Yoongi, who still had his clothes on. His hands were on Jimin's back and hair, pulling him closer to him. Their mouths locking to each other. But when they heard the bag dropped, they both turned to look at you. Jimin immediately jumped off of Yoongi, who also got up and tried to straighten out his clothes.

"Y/N, it's not what it looks like." Jimin tried to explain.

"Y/N, this is exactly what it looks like." Yoongi said.

"Okay." You nodded, picking up the bag and handed the ice cream to everyone. "It looks like you two, uh, caught up with each other."

"Very well." Namjoon coughed, you elbowed him.

"Uh, yeah. We just got caught up in the moment. You know." Jimin said shyly.

"Yeah, Jimin's gonna stay with me until the wedding. And then after too."

"Hyung, I haven't decided yet."

"Chimchim, there's nothing for you to think about. You work in the city, you live in an apartment that's hours away. It only makes sense. And we secretly love each other too. That's a recipe for a perfect rom-com." Yoongi said, wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist. The younger one looked down at his feet, but smiled.

"Well, Min Yoongi always gets what he wants." Namjoon said. "I'm glad you finally got Jimin."

"Thanks. Oh, and yeah, I guess I'm out of the closet."

"You think?"