Six

Hiccup POV:

The Dragon Disguise has disappeared this morning from her hut. I hope my dad was helping Berk until I was back. I had went to go look for her, and ask some questions. I think I looked everywhere basically for her. I went into the bathing area, and there the Dragon Disguise was. She had a tank and shorts on with her mask. Just dipping her feet in the water. She had a small tattoo that said Firefly, which I assumed was her dragons name. I shortly left to go be with the gang.

Dragon Disguise POV:

I almost revealed my identity!! The only person who knows is Trader Johann and my husband! But today was the day they were supposed to leave. Until not.

Hiccup POV:

I went down to the beach and watched the ocean waves with Toothless. I swear I know her bud, I say. *Roar* The  Skywing appeared with The Dragon Disguise. I see you have found one of my favorite places, she says. She actually came and sat beside me. It's beautiful, and I'm married, I tell her. She gave me a look like why did you tell me that. Don't worry i don't have a crush on you either. I'm married too and have a son, she says. Wow. The Dragon Disguise has a family of her own. How old is he? I ask. He's 1, I see him everyday, she says. How did you come the Dragon Disguise if you don't mind me asking, I say. Um, many years ago I was taken by this dragon, Firefly, and she brought me here. I took care of myself. Then I became who I am now with the help of my husband, she explains. Wait she was taken by a dragon. Just like Ingrid. She looks 21, and that would be Ingrids age. Has brown hair like Ingrid and carries an axe also. You have any siblings? I ask. She hesitates. Um, uh no. She claims. How did you know who I was-the real answer this time, I ask her. She shrugs and stands about to fly away on Firefly but stops. She sighs, and begins to tell a story. You know who I am already, don't you? She asks. I'm pretty sure but it seems impossible, I say. She takes off her mask and turns towards me. She was quite pretty, Brown hair, blue eyes , and a round face. Ingrid? I say.