Seven

Hiccup POV:
How is this possible? I say shocked. I believe some explanations are in order, She says. Um yes, I say. What explanations? I turn to see the gang standing to my right. They were all looking at Ingrid, with there mouths dropped. Let's start a fire and I'll explain everything, she says. We started a warm fire and I layed up against Toothless. I'm still shocked that my little sister was alive. So where to begin, um, after I was taken Firefly, my girl here brought me to this beautiful island. I don't know why after I bonded with her, I didn't just fly back to Berk. You guys probably all thought i was dead. So I stuck with it. I started learning and researching the dragons on this island. I started riding too. I learned about Hiccup here and what he did for Berk and to allow them to love dragons. Proud of you bro. As I grew up I met my husband, had a child, and became myself, she says. We all just looked at her. May I just say you are so hot, Snotlout points out. I'm taken, Ingrid says. Who's your husband and child? Astrid asks. My husband is Harold, my son is Saga, and I'm actually pregnant, Ingrid says. Congratulations! We all tell her. Thanks, she mumbles. I was thinking of making our life brand new and starting over her also meeting are parents again. Ingrid, why don't you come back with us, meet our parents. They've really missed you, I say. She looks down sadly. I wish Hiccup, but I'm dead remember, and you guys shouldn't have found out, Ingrid replies. Please, I say. I need to talk it over with Harold, she says. Ok, I say so happily and I managed to give my little sister a smile and she smiled back. Well besides Snotlout who was like drooling over that just by staring at her. How well do you fight? Astrid asks. Pretty well, I train everyday, Ingrid replies. Maybe I can show you come of my training exercises tomorrow, Astrid says. Perfect, Ingrid replies. I was so happy that Astrid and Ingrid were getting along. I grabbed a Terror and some paper and wrote to my dad that we were ok. I told him we'd be back in 3 days at least. I told the terror and he flew off. I call it Terror Mail, I say. Amazing,she said.