Eleven

Ingrid POV:

Yes, I say softly.

I took a deep breath, looked at my husband. He nodded. I lifted my helmet off my face. Then I took my hair out of my ponytail, and looked up at my parents. They squinted then gasped.

INGRID! My mom ran and collapsed me into a hug. She started crying and looked at me. Honey, I have missed you so much! You are so beautiful! Mom says. I started to tear up. I've missed you too Mom! I hug her. Dad walks up to me. He stares at me and get's teary.

My beautiful girl, He says. He touches my face and gives me a hug. Hiccup joins in.

Why didn't you come back to Berk? Dad asks. I will explain everything, I tell him. Then they both look at My husband and son. Who are these handsome fellows? My Mom asks. Um, mom and dad this is your son in law, Harold, and your grandson, Saga, I tell them. I'm a GRANDFATHER? Stoick yells. He runs over puts Harold in a crushing bear hug and picks up my son and says Hello buddy, I won't let anything happen to you! I smiled. My mom walked over to Harold and hugs him Thanks for taking care of my girl, Mom says. You raised a good one. You have an amazing daughter, Harold said. I do, She says.

Lucky you guys have a child, Hiccup and Astrid are running behind, Dad says. I laughed and Hiccup and Astrid blush. DAD! We've been talking and we are going to start trying, Hiccup replies. Why not some dinner and you can tell us everything? Mom says. Perfect, I say. Mom pulls me aside. I'm so glad your back honey. You and Hiccup look so much like each other. You guys could be twins! She says. I know! I exclaim. We ate dinner and I told them everything from Firefly, to Hiccup, living on the Island, meeting Harold, marrying, pregnancy, meeting Hiccup, becoming the Dragon Disguise, and revealing myself. They weren't even mad when I told them I had a kid before marriage! Well a year before! I had Saga when I was 19, and married when I was 20. I'm now 21, and pregnant. There's an announcement, that Me and Harold need to tell you guys, I look at my parents. We are actually expecting our second child in mid January, I say. They light up with joy. I kiss Harold and my parents come hug me.