Chapter two

Hi long time ago... hope you all remember before you think I forgot no no, was planned since November yet drunken husband come between every book of mine.

Recap: Laksh saw Ragini and falls for her. Riya didn't liked it she could feel the attraction of Laksh toward Ragini.

Ragini was happy. She was in lying on the bed clicking some pictures of her.

Laksh had no idea

Laksh had no idea. How cute she is, how could I end up with this Riya. If I had known Ragini earlier than I would be with her instead of Riya.

Riya was in her bedroom, she was looking around the room. I have agreed to take Ragini in, just because I wanted show my gratefulness. Now I have a big problem I have to keep her away from Laksh. He likes girls like her. She is his type of woman he prefers. But I will scare her, telling her how rude and arrogant Laksh is. I will make him bad.

Ragini was so happy, she was looking into her social media account and found a new request. She opens the request field and read the name, "Lakshya Maheshwari? Jiju how can I say no?" She clicks on accepting it, both were following each other.

Laksh smiles. Wow Ragini your account is just too cute like you, only a few pictures those are enough to make anyone fall for you.

He was happy finally he was having a feeling, something warm was surrounding his heart. A new kind of feeling, what he never felt before. What is this? What is wrong with me? I can't describe it, it's so new. He was lost in his thoughts that he didn't realised the time and fall asleep.

It was the next morning

Riya woke up earlier, she wanted to pretend a fake working relationship with Laksh.

Ragini comes down stairs, "Di you are awake so early I never thought that you will be a complete housewife. I always thought you would keep a cook and several servants with you." She hugs Riya from the back, Riya was fuming in her inner.

Oh Ragini I have everything I want, but I can't use it as you are here. You the perfect girl in comparison to me. I have to maintain this fake face of mine to keep you separate from Laksh.

"Oh ho Ragini, you forgot I'm always very passionated and you know Laksh can't stay without my food. By the way, the hostel has called they have a vacant room. If you want I will talk to uncle and aunty for their permission?" Riya was smirking, she knows very well that Ragini wants to live alone / apart from Laksh and her, to give them their privacy.

Laksh come down, "what I heard?" He asked with a frown face, "Ragini will stay at a hostel. No I can't give a permission for it, please Riya just think once. If something happens to her we will be blamed. This house is big enough, she has her own room and privacy. There is no need to stay at a hostel I won't permit it." He said to them.

Riya nods with a fake smile, "Haan you are right. Ragini I can't let you stay at a hostel, what if something happens to you. Uncle and aunty would never forgive me." She hold Ragini's hand, "you please stay and don't ask again."

Ragini nods and frowns. Wait I haven't asked for it. I mean not yet, but before I come here. Well it's okay I will not think more about it.

Laksh was sitting on his chair, at the head of the table. He was looking at her with his corner with his eyes. Damn it, why is she so far from me. She should come near and talk to me.

Ragini was coming with heavy feet's. Oh god. He is sitting there alone, is it okay to sit next to him without Riya? She was biting on her nails and was coming near.

"Jiju...?" She bites on her tongue, "I mean Laksh may I?" She asked for permission and Laksh smiles, he stood up and arranged the chair for her, "please have a seat." He asked her and she nods with a cute smile and rosy cheeks, "thank you."

Riya was seeing them. Damn it, he never adjusted my chair or asked me to sit next to him. I have to keep them apart from each other anyhow.

Laksh was coughing. "Riya where is the food I'm starving." He was shouting what made Ragini fear.

Laksh saw that and Riya smirks. Maybe I don't have to do much, he will do it by himself. He has no control over his anger and Ragini fears always.

Riya come with the food to serve, "Sorry Laksh it won't happen again. Please here." She served the food to both.

Ragini was waiting for Riya, "Ragini, start the food is getting cold." He said it with a cold tone that a shudder run down her spine.

Ragini nods, "ji, I will eat with Riya. It's impolite she is cooking and the least we could do is to wait for her. Don't you think so?"

Riya smirks. Haan Ragini make him angry with your stupid talks.

Laksh made a fist. He didn't liked it if someone tries to change or correct him, "just eat the food. There is no need to wait for her. She won't runaway."

Ragini startled, she nods and took the bite.

____

Please comment and vote

So should I continue or discontinue it?