Chapter three - The rule

Thank you for your positive response, I would love to say I will post earlier, but it would be a fake promise. I will end undying love first and all the other stories will be frequently post.

Recap: Laksh huge temper and Ragini's fear. Riya's plan to keep them apart from each other.

Don't worry the title is not for the readers 🤣

Laksh was glaring at her, "what are you waiting for? Eat your food." He command her and Ragini follows his order, "ji." She took the first bite in her mouth, when Riya come with the tea.

She was smirking. I will scare the hell out of you Ragini. Riya stumbles over her own feet's and the tray fell down.

Ragini looked at her with an open mouth, when she hears the loud shout of Laksh, it was a moment her heart stopped to beat.

"Riya! How can you be this irresponsible! You have ruined my morning by your stupidity." He stood up and throw his chair backwards.

Ragini was shaking in fear. He is so angry, she hasn't done it initially. Ragini looked at Riya, "Di do you need help?"

Riya shook her head, obviously she knows all the ways to irritate him and raise his anger. She took a deep breath, "Laksh is like this always, unpredictable at any moment." She was shaking her head, "I have married him, because I love him. Not because of his money. I know you must be thinking I married him only for his money and property, but that is not true."

Ragini bend down to help her with the broken glasses of the cups, "no Di, really I'm sorry for saying it. I didn't mean it. Please tell me how to behave in front for him. I'm so scared, what if he gets angry on me?" Her hand was shaking the moment she was picking up a glass piece.

Riya smiles, she places her hand on Ragini's and nods, "I will tell you what to do. To irritated him more." She stood up with her.

Ragini was trying not to cry, while Laksh come down, he saw the tears in her eyes and got confused. Why is she crying, I have to cheer her up.

"Ragini!" His stern voice made her shake, a cold shudder run down her spine, "Laksh ji." Her voice was broken and shaking, he come down, "what happen to you, why are you crying?" He was next to her.

Ragini shook her head, she didn't know what to say, "I'm getting late for my first college day." She sealed her lips and Laksh was looking at her small lip line. How much he wished to kiss her fluffy lips.

"I will drop you, get your bag. Come on make it fast." He claps into his hands and Ragini rushed to her room.

Riya huffs, she made a fist and looked at Laksh. You spoiled my plan, but I won't lose my hope. I will make her feel the fear.

"Laksh you are going to drop, please be careful she is a cry baby. Don't talk much to her I'll tell you later how to behave with her."

Laksh frowns, "it's okay. I will handle it by myself. How to talk and behave with her. I don't need your advices."

Ragini was scared. Oh God, he is so angry. I have to make it fast I need to know how to handle it. Shit I'm wasting his time and for him time is money.

Ragini took her bag and rushes out, she didn't looked out and slips over her own feet's. She shouts in fear, "Aah!" She closed her eyes, there she felt the two strong arms around her body, she was hold protectively by him.

Ragini opens her eyes, "Laksh ji." She was shocked, but he was smiling losing himself in her innocent eyes.

Riya was fuming looking at their position, "Ragini are you fine? Laksh leave her." She hold Ragini and checked on her with fake care.

Ragini adjusted herself, "I'm fine Di, thank you Laksh ji." She was smiling at him.

Laksh nods, "it's okay. Come on you are getting late I don't want to see tears in your eyes."

Ragini blinks with her eyelids, a smile appears on her face, "Ji." She follows him into his car, he opens the door like a gentleman. This was all witnessed by Riya, who was fuming more than before.

Ragini I won't let you come between us. I will find a way to make you suffer and fear from Laksh.

They were in the car, Laksh was driving and she was looking at him silently. He isn't that bad, but his mood swings are dangerous.

Laksh had stopped the car in front of a signal. He turns and looked at her, "what happen Ragini, are you homesick?" He was showing care toward her.

Ragini turns to him, "No Laksh ji, I'm not homesick." Her voice was calm and he was convinced by her talks, "come on aren't we friends?" Laksh said and she nods with short moves.

"Laksh ji, it's just I'm scared of loud shouts, I'm not used to it. Please don't shout I promise you I won't do any mistake." She couldn't look at him.

Laksh smiles. Oh man is she cute. Na I can't see tears in her eyes, but I have no control over my anger. "Ragini I will do my best not to shout at you, as long as you won't make me force to it." He was very honest to her, she smiles, "done. You can scold me, when I do a mistake, but when I'm innocent you will have to apologise to me. Deal?"

Laksh looked at her, "are you bargaining with me?" He said to her and she nods, "yes, I'm a business student to negotiate with you is in my blood."

Laksh smiles, "wow not bad. Fine you do a mistake I will scold you, is the mistake on my side I will apologise."

Ragini laughs, "great. My university." Laksh parked the car and she took her bag, "thank you. Bye have a nice day."

Laksh waves her bye and he left from there. Riya you were hiding a gem from me. I won't let her go away ever again.

____
Please comment and vote
And in advance sorry for the delay