Here too

I had asked you all if I should continue this book

Everyone said yes now see the chapter two readers numbers and the chapter three (the rules) readers number and the votes.

Maybe I really should go offline and keep the work unfinished like this, as I don't have any words to describe my anger in nice words

If I ever start then I might lose all readers, but at least I won't get hurt or hurt my regular readers and voters.

Those fake readers, who votes frequently I can give you names because I have noticed it many times. Asking for updates and asking to continue the work, but never come to support always wants to read something for free.

Yes, Wattpad it for free, for everyone. But who knows how long we authors will stay and give you books to read.

All my books are decreasing! But many chapters are before the EXAM still the votes are lesser and here on this book I gave you a fast post as your support was there.

I won't listen to any request anymore.

I won't accept any stories more!

I won't write new stories any more, through I have 5 draft I haven't published and they will remain unpublished!

I won't write on fan fiction of RagLak if the silent readers and frequently voters won't start to support the books they are reading.

I will make it clear to you all.

Cross the target, but I won't post a new chapter!

I will only post if all my books, which are on Hold will cross the votes of their previous chapters otherwise I have books to end, which will end my focus will be on them.

Malkin or wife it's a bloody joke!
Readers number is increasing but votes... no comments on this ignorant behaviour by those frequently voters!

Hurt and Trust! A huge number of readers, but they aren't voting for it. If you don't like it say it I will end it. Target was over 100 votes!

I had posted Saathi and fulfilling my wife's desire as I was in good mood. But you know what ON HOLD!

Bounded by your Love ON HOLD!

You know what All my RagLak books which are Serial based are on hold through I haven't written it on the title.

Guess what since yesterday LAKSHYA ON HOLD!

MRS. LAKSHYA MAHESHWARI ON HOLD!

I have posted the story shine without star name changed into You are my Muse! I will post this as I want to end it.

I will to end RagLak - my life
I will to end RagLak - marry me.

And I will continue the same way the silent readers behave, remember the sudden end of Prince and his mistress? No, maybe you should check it as those silent readers were the reasons why I skipped 2 chapters. Just because target is reached people stop voting.

About the regular readers and voters, don't think I'm greedy or vote seeker!

THOSE SILENT READERS AND FAKE FOLLOWERS ARE THE REAL SEEKER FOR FREE BOOKS!

Even the book - an innocent love of RagLak version if the votes of the chapters won't be at the same level on each chapter I won't post there too!

I'm so frustrated that I'm not even writing on my OS anymore. My Mr. and Mrs. Unlucky will be posted if I have the mood for it and the time.

REALLY SORRY FOR THE REGULAR READERS AND VOTERS WHO ARE GOIN TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE SILENT READERS.