Pleasant Confessions.

Chapter 3 of OTPotato

Pairing: potato x broccoli (poccoli)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Potato woke to the sound of his phone ringing loudly.

It was Broccoli.

He picked it up and smiled when reading his nickname on his phone. 'Baeroccoli'. He answered.

"Hey, I wasn't expecting you to be awake after last night. You drank a lot of grapejuice." Potato could sense the amused smile on Broccoli's face through the phone.

"I did? Didn't notice. And hey! You drank just as much, mate." Potato couldn't help but giggle at the memory of the previous night. He, Crispetta, and Broccoli had taken a well-deserved rest once the boxes where stuffed into the house.

They had played Truth or Dare for hours and spilled some pretty funny moments of each of their lives.

"I suppose I did." an awkward silence grew upon them until Broccoli broke it. "Anyway, I'm coming over in an hour, Crispetta isn't there, is she?" Broccoli hesitantly asked through the phone.

"Actually, yeah...But I can shoo her away or we can go out or something. What do you think?"

Broccoli thought for a moment. "No, it's fine. Just meet me at the park, yeah?"

"Sure." Potato's eyes lit up at the thought of seeing Broccoli. "Alright, see ya there." Broccoli hung up before Potato could answer.

——————————————

Potato was sat quietly on a bench, enjoying the tranquility of his thoughts. He was so emerged in what he was going to say to Broccoli that he didn't even notice him walk up to the bench.

"Earth to Potato?" Broccoli waved a hand infront of his face.

"Oh. Hey!" Potato stood up to greet his friend just to be pushed back down onto the bench. Potato looked up at Broccoli, confused.

"You don't have to get up you dork." Broccoli laughed as he perched himself next to Potato.

"Okay, so, I'm just going to say something that's on my mind but I'm not sure what your reaction will be and I really have no idea how to tell you this but I'm going to try anyway." Potato spoke so quickly that Broccoli could barely hear him.

"Uh... Alright." Broccoli looked at him slightly worried.

What am I doing? He obviously doesn't feel the same way. He's going to hear me unleash all of my dumb feelings for him and then he'll hate me. Quick! Think of something else to say! Potato thought in his head for a while.

"I'm definitely going to beat you on our V.E.G exams!" Potato fake grinned.

Broccoli laughed and eased a little. "You wish." they both shared a grin and fell silent again. "So, how's Crispetta?" Broccoli hesitantly asked and internally kicked himself. He didn't want to know.

"Well, good I guess. As well as most relationships—" Broccoli's heart froze. "—go with brothers and sisters." Broccoli's eyes widened when hearing the words "brothers as sisters". He suddenly hugged Potato without thinking.

"What was that for?" Potato's face was red from the sudden gesture.

"No reason!" Broccoli turned away to hide his blush and excitement from the the relief he just had and, of course, the stupidity of hugging Potato so randomly.

"Tell me you prat!" Potato turned Broccoli so that they where face to face, inches apart. Broccoli just looked at the floor awkwardly.

"Come on, mate, this isn't some Clexa fanfiction where everyone is completely oblivious to each other's feelings."

Broccoli turned to Potato wondering, and slightly panicking, about how many feelings Potato actually knew about Broccoli.

"Yeah. I know." Potato smiled at him and closed the small space between them and kissed him gently.

"And... I feel the same."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End!

I enjoyed writing this random fanfiction about two potatoes in love. It was very sweet.

There could possible be a sequel eventually, after I summon some ideas into my brain, but not for a while.

If you haven't read my Wolfstar fanfiction, feelings, and you liked this one about potatoes, I strongly recommend it becuase I will be updating that quite frequently.

Other than that, thanks for reading. :)