2

"Emmy" 15 year old Regina says to the girl on the bed next to her.

"What's up Gina" Emma replied looking towards her best friend.

"Your still a virgin right"

"Well duh. I would have told you if I wasn't" Emma replied with a chuckle.

"Do you care if you loose it to someone you care about or are you just not bothered" Regina asked still staring at the ceiling.

"Umm... I guess I'd rather someone special but I wouldn't be fussed if that person just played me coz it's only a virginity" Emma shrugged casually. She looked back across to her friend who was staring at the ceiling. "What about you"

"I don't know anymore. I'm scared I'll loose it to the wrong person. I kinda just want to do it with the right person now y'know" she sighed while not taking her eyes off the ceiling.

"I can do it" Emma simply replied.

"What" Regina asked shocked.

She looked across to Emma still surprised she suggested that. Emma sat up causing the brunette to join her in the up right position.

"Why not? You want to do it with someone you know and trust. I'm the closest person to you so I can do it for you" Emma shrugged with a slight smile.

Both girls had the biggest crush on each other. Since Regina hid it beyond well Emma never knew. Regina always thought she wasn't good enough for anyone let alone Emma.

"Alright. I'd rather loose it to you then a random stranger" regina admits with the same shy tone in her voice she always had.
________________________________

Emma walked through the door causing a small bell to ring. She recognised everything. The counter that advertised all the drinks available. Four menus across the top of the wall behind the counter space. The tables and chairs like an old fashion diner style. Almost as if the place had been taken out of Grease. All the waitresses had a dark blue skirts on that came to the mid thigh. The shirts meant to be worn tucked in but since the new manager doesn't care they tie it up. A man was stood behind the counter in a suit singing along to the music being played.

"All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day and all I ever knew... only you" he sang even though he hated the song.

Nothing had changed. Even most of the staff were the same. Emma walked over to a booth and sat down facing the door. She was so excited to see Regina again that her leg started bouncing. She looked down at her phone and was about to message Regina. The bell on the door then rang. Emma's head snapped up towards the sound. A short woman stepped into the diner. She pushed her hand through her hair. Moving it out of her face. It was Regina. She shook her head to make sure all the hair she moved out the way was in place.

"Hey Regina" a waitress says as she passed her friend.

"Hi Ella" the brunette replied with a smile.

Emma was just sat there with her mouth hanging of its hinges. She ran her eyes down the body of her old best friend. Regina was skinnier than before but her ass and boobs were the same size she always remember. She was in super skinny jeans and a black crop top that hugged her chest for dear life. She had a denim jacket to top of her already stylish look. Regina gazed around until her eyes met a green pair staring at her. Emma smirked as she saw Regina walking towards her.